▷ 11 ◁

<< Put the song when I say so >>

Somewhere in the desert, September 2013

After checking if everyone was all right, they were rapidly heading to the girl's room to see if Reese was here.

Stiles' heart was still pounding about his 'almost' kill himself best friend.

"It's almost like the full-moon is causing all the werewolves to act crazy!" Lydia stated, running her hand through her hair.

"Yeah, Isaac, Boyd, Ethan, all tried to kill themselves, haunted by some old memory. Even Scott almost..." Allison muttered the last part. Still shocked about what happened.

"So, we have to hurry up. 'Cause Reese has a lot of bad memories" Lydia raised her head. They all start walking when a gunshot was heard.

The sound was from the roof, they all turn on their heels and instantly ran to the stairs case. When they reach the end of the stairs, Allison went to open the doors but it was closed.

   Stiles pounded on the door with all his strenght. Lydia watched him, tears filling her eyes as her hand covered her mouth. Stiles, on the other side, his hands continually trying to open the door.

   "Reese!" Allison screamed, having tears on her eyes.

   "Reese, open up, please!" Stiles yelled, keep pounding on the door. "Reese, please..." he said in a whisper.

   Scott take Stiles' shoulder and nod to him. Telling him to get back. Scott break the door.

   Thank to the wide open door, a cold wind hit them. And all they see was Reese surronding by a ring of green fire.

   Stiles's breath was blocked when he saw Reese holding a small hand-held gun in her hands. There were empty bullet shells on the ground next to purple flowers and mistletoes.

<< Put the song >>

   Then their eyes widened when they realized what she had done.

   She filled the bullets with wolfsbane and mistletoes.

   Stiles took a step forward, the flame didn't seems to affect him. He took one more, eyeing the gun in her hands.

   "Reese" Lydia's voice didn't seem to affect her, 'cause the Valraven just kept starring at the sky with glossy eyes.

   Stiles noticed, as he keep walking through the flame, that her eyes were bloodshoot and seems tired of crying. She didn't even look at them, like she wasn't aware of their presence.

   "I-I can't do th-this anymore..." she sobbed softly, she finally look up at Stiles. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Stiles watched her lift the gun to her head, her hands were shaking like when she had to stitch Scott up.

   "Reese, you can't do this, okay? Don't give up" Scott said, trying to pass the green flame unsuccessfully. He then look up at Stiles who success. How the hell did he do that?

   But then Scott remembered something that Deaton said about the Valraven and the Valdove.

   'They are not affect by each other powers'

    "I'm not... I can't..." she stated as more tears start to flow down her cheeks. She closed her eyes, ready to pull the trigger.

   "Reese" Stiles shouted, making her open her eyes and stare at him. "Please" she lowered a little bit the gun, still staring at him. "Don't do this!"

   She shook her head, "I can't, I'm not like you guys. I'm not brave or anything... I'm just... Me" she said still looking at Stiles who eyes were as glossy as hers. "I'm sorry, Stiles, but it's all too much. People are dying. I should have died before, when my mother was protecting me, I should have died before she could died." she turn her eyes toward Lydia and Allison. "Why am I still alive while many people die? I'm not... I don't deserve to be. It's all just too much."

   "Reese, please, it's the wolfsbane talking, all right?" Stiles said, just taking another step toward her.

   "No, it's not!" she raised a bit her voice, causing her eyes to turn into a mint green. Just like the flames. She shook her head once again as the tears continued to steam down her face. "I've thought this since..." she stopped herself to look again at Stiles. "Since I have no one left."

   Stiles shook his head, "That's not true. A lot of people care about you, Reese. Like me." he explainned as he took a big step forward.

   The wind was more and more violent, Reese's hair were moving in sync with her flames. Her wet pink cheeks were visible thank to the green light from the fire.

   "Reese, stop!" Lydia yelled. Everyone's eye widened as the brown haired girl lifted once again the gun. "Don't do this"

  "Why?" she shouted back "It's not like anyone would really miss me. I know what game you all play with! The one that say 'she's powerful, so get her in our pack' all of that just for power."

   "I'll miss you," Stiles said, approach her gently taking her hand. "I would lose my mind if anything happened to you. So please, put the gun down."

   "Why?" her voice broke, "Why shouldn't I just give up?" she muttered, looking at the gun.

   Stiles take her chin between his fingers and lift it to make her look at him. This makes the flames growing slightly.

   "I would never forgive myself if anything happened to you." Stiles mumbled.

   "I don't understand why you care so much. I'm not worth it." she whispered.

   The gun that was in her hand at the level of her head, drop a bit.

   "Yes, you are" he said, moving his hand to her cheeks. "You're worth more to me than you will ever understand, Reese... Because I think I'm in love with you." her eyes widened as the words left his mouth.

   The flames grows again. Allison, Lydia looked over Scott to see him smirking a bit. It's when it hit them too.

Stiles was Reese's Valdove.