▷ 2 ◁

Beacon Hills, October 2013

   Reese and Stiles walked in Coach's class as the bell rang.

   They went to take a seat beside each other but a girl was seated at Stiles' place.

   "Hi, sorry, I usually sit there." Stiles said sweetly to the girl. But she just did signs.

   "She speaks sign language?" Reese asked as Stiles shrugged.

   "It doesn't matter." He went to sit behind the strange girl, beside Reese.

   After a moment, Stiles flipped his pages as everyone, except Reese and himself, looked straight in front of them.

   The lovers shared a look before returning their attention to the coach.

   "Hey coach. Thought we were in wrong class for a sec." Stiles chuckled awkwardly. But the coach started to speak in sigh language too.

   "What the fucking hell?" Reese mumbled beside Stiles.

   Then he talked about the fact that he didn't know sign language. But the older man just continued to do signs.

   Reese gulped and packed her things. "Well, this has been good. We're probably gonna, y'know, head out." She took Stiles' hand and started to walked out.

   But Stiles turned around, making Reese do it too. All the class was doing a series of signs as they looked at them. They all started to do them faster.

   Then the air became more and more rare for the two. A whistle was heard, making the two jumped and wake up.

   They looked around to see that they were in Coach's class but they didn't do the weird signs, they were talking. It was normal again.

   "Stilinski! Olson!" The coach yelled. "I asked you two a question."

   "Uh, sorry coach. What was it?" Reese asked, still shaken from what happened.

   "Oh, it was, 'Stilinski, Olson, are you paying attention back there?'" The man repeated.

   "Well, we are now." Stiles answered.

   Then the coach said something about drinking every night but Reese's attention was more on Scott who watched the two worryingly.

   "I'm okay." She told the werewolf. "You don't have to worry about me.

   Scott shook his head. "You're like my sister, Reese. I don't want you to get hurt."

   The Valraven smiled sweetly at him before he moved his gaze away from her to stare at his best friend.

   "I'm fine. I guess we just fell asleep for a sec." Stiles simply said which made Reese nodded in agreement. But Scott didn't seem to believe him.

   "Guys, you weren't asleep." Scott said, making Reese and Stiles looked at each other with concern. A lot of concern.