Chapter 2

Y/n POV

It's been a month since I meet yashiro and kou, they are very lively kids and are fun to be around I won't lie but I usually don't go with them to find all 7 wonders instead I do what I like to do which is walk around and spy on kous big brother, "minamoto teru" I say with my eyes fully black looking at him.

I don't have much in opinion about him even though he tried to kill me every-time he has a chance to. Of course he is a exorcist and has to do his job which is killing people like me or should I just say my kind? My not sure not that I care anyways  he just seems really interesting not just from his looks but how he behaves as well.

One moment he acts like the most kindest person in the world then after he see a apparitions he is cold as ice, I should know since....HE WONT LEAVE ME ALONE LIKE LEAVE ME ALONE MY GUY THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER APPARITIONS GO FOR THEM INSTEAD!

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone going full speed at me, I dodge the attack but falling in the process I look up and speaking of the devil it's minamoto Teru himself, but he was putting his katana away and his mouth open, " you know....you are a tough one to exercise"

Once he was done talking I got up since I was on the ground and just looked at him still stoned faced not really know what to say. He proceeds to come closer to me which I move back because again I'm not trying to die for this mutated pineapple," what do you mean? Your a exorcist so you'll do anything just to get rid of the supernaturals" I say in a confused tone.

Out of nowhere a crazy big supernatural had entered the school and right behinds us, at that what a coincidence might I say✨.  Teru turned around and pulled up his katana which electricity was now coming from it, " hey it's rude to interrupt while people are talking" he said in a chilling voice and his eyes where no better, he eyes look icy cold and one wrong word and you'll see your life flash before you eyes for the second time.

Minamoto Teru POV

When I was talking to the supernatural girl I hear rumbling and looked behind me to see that another aberration was in the school now, I took my katana and got in my Stans ready to fight it. I went full speed not giving it a chance to react and went behind him giving him a nice deep cut.

The apparition seemed to fall on its face for its big mass didn't seem to give it much help, a strange smell came out of its now cut and was going to fill the whole school with it, but before he could I held my breath in and went on top of it. Once I placed both my feel on it, this Gush on him felt sticky but that wasn't going to stop me, I was gliding my katana across his back trying to find it's core and then *slice* I hit its core while the apparition yelled in pain for a few seconds until it vanish.

I look around trying to find the girl again only to find her gone, " of course she would run away while I'm districted" I remember that I found her in the council room the other day, "maybe she's in there" I ask myself heading towards the council room.

Y/n POV

I found my way back to the council room to my favorite spot on the window, but before I went to sit down the door slid open with such force I thought the door was going to break, I whip my head around to see a deform pineapple head so called minamoto Teru look at me, he opened his mouth" I think we still have a bit to talk about " he came closer to me not to close so we both have space to not fee uncomfortable " what do you want from me? I mean you haven't stopped trying to get ride of me for the past weeks" I said nonchalant.