brains, white hair, red eyes

Third person pov
"Hey man are you okay" someone says trying to wake stiles up. His eyes shot open, blinded by hunger grabs the man's throat and smashes his head on a nearby rock until his head cracks open and the man dies.
Stiles rips the brains out of the scull and starts to eat it.

10 minutes later Stiles pov

I'm sitting in my jeep just thinking about what had just happened. It was like my brain was mush, no thoughts, no emotions. I just ate the man's brains, why?! It has something to do with that person from last night. They work at the hospital I remembered. I turned the engine on after 4 trys and headed off to the hospital to look for them. And hopefully they can explain somethings.

After I get there it hits me i don't know who they are let alone what they look like. After 10 minutes of searching someone pulls me into a room, the morgue? "You" they say. "you" I say my anger rising. "What did you do to me" voice rising each word. "Um i uh.. turned you." "Into what" i spat. "Zombie" i laugh. "Oh your serious." "Yeah, I didnt mean to I ate some psychopaths brains for a case and" She points at me. "And that supposed to make this better!" I almost yell. "No, maybe, I'm liv Moore." "Stiles Stilinski" I say annoyed. "that's your name?" "Nickname" "okay" she sighs. "So you came here for an explanation I guess?" I just stare at her. "Ok..ay, so obviously we eat brains and when we do we get side effects from it personality traits. Like one time I ate a kleptos brai-" she gets cut of by me talking. "And a psychopaths brain and tried to kill me!" "Yeah did I say I was sorry yet" "I don't care just keep explaining" I wave my hand. "So you get personality traits, if you stop eating brains for awhile you get meaner, dumber. Oh and when we get triggered by any emotional trauma, or just pain we go in full on zombie mode basically your eyes go red and you get angry." Liv goes on to talk about losing pigment in hair and skin, and how food no longer has any taste but hotsause helps, and that you have to cut your finger nails so you dont turn anyone. She offered to give me free brains. And Ravi came by and took some samples of blood, and saliva.

............................
Was it good?

Sorry it was a short chapter.

How do you think the pack will find out? How will they react?