saved

2 years later.

"Yura come here, we need you in room 34 for makeup."

the coordinator spoke as she left her station with her kit and headed towards the specified room.

"Room 34..." she mumbled finally pinning down the door and opening it.

She found herself in a room, like any other make-up and hair room, with 6 boys surrounded by a hair and a makeup artist. This was normal in her profession, so yura spotted the empty chair and set up her station not paying much attention to the other members of this band as time was already short of time.

She was setting up her table as she felt shuffling behind her and felt the chair getting occupied. Taking her brushes and putting them in the slots of her apron she turned around and froze.

"Oh hi. I'm your client today... hehe." The boy spoke softly feeling a little awkwards to have a new makeup artist.

"Yeah um hi. Sorry. I'll be your makeup artist for today. My name is yura."

"Im jungkook..."

"...I know"

"...didn't know i was that famous."

A chuckle escapes both their lips as yura starts to get jungkook ready for his performance. She had a total of 40 minutes till he had to be backstage so she was working hurriedly.

All the time, jungkook's eyes were on the girl who was gently dabbing his cheeks, then brushing something off his forehead, then applying something to his eyes. All the while his eyes were on her.

"Umm... yura....by any chance... have we met before?" he spoke out when she was applying some final touches.

Yura froze but quickly recovered

"Umm I'm not sure. I mean I am an ARMY but never went to a concert or meet and greet."

"No not like that. Like something else... like when you were in school.. You know what never mind. I'm just getting weird deja vu."

Yura played along too as she wrapped up her look and ushered jungkook out of the room towards the stage. Giving her a last smile, the boy went to join the rest of the members.

Now yura was the only one left in the room. She felt fulfilled yet empty. She felt happy yet sad. She felt like she just got punched in the guts and then told her to smile.

How...

No not how... why

Why

Why am i feeling like this

He was never close to me anyway

That was only my obsessive imagination

I haven't seen him for a year now

I got better

I got free

I came with a friend and got a job here

i escaped that place

that mentality

Is this a reward...

Or a punishment

She sat there in the middle of the room, lights off, and over thought, every single feeling that her heart was spewing trying to find a way out. She felt the need to puke but she couldn't move. She thought she was getting another panic attack.

It's been a year since my last one

Is this the part where i break...?

Am I that weak?

Am I really this pathetic?

To fall to my knees for someone who doesn't even know me?

To think that I escaped when these feelings still linger on?

To think that I deserve happiness when maybe...

Maybe

I actually dont...

I never did

I never will