first tea party

Jack was taken from where he was standing to somewhere else. The grass was green but didn't grow too tall. It was like Bermuda grass perfect for playing soccer if only it wasn't hilly in this area. Jack looked up to see a pink and white umbrella. There was a table under it and a lady in black sitting at the table. "Come here Jack, we need to talk about something," She said. "Talk about what? How do you know my name?" said Jack as he walked over. "I know a lot of things. Hi I am Echidna the witch of greed." "My name is well you already know," said Jack he shook her hand as he sat down. Because that's what he learned was polite. "Well as you already figured out by now, when you die you don't die you start over again," said Echidna with a smile. "Yes, so what about it?" said Jack, still a little confused on how she gained that knowledge. "As you should know you don't actually restart the entire world, you just get sent to a new one." Said Echidna. "Wait really..... so ..... Like I go to another dimension" said Jack trying to wrap his head around the idea. "I don't know what you mean by dimension but if you mean another world exactly the same as the last one you would be correct" Said Echidna. "Wait, would that mean all the mistakes I fixed by dying, doesn't actually fix them, it just means I leave them and create a new world?" Jack said with worry in his voice.''Yes. Bravo! You are catching on rather quickly" Echidna exclaimed. " But that means that... that... Nothing I did mattered. I didn't want to know that. Why me? That is horrible. Why?" said Jack, starting to tear up. "Because Subaru doesn't know that and thus has broken worlds he has left behind," said Echidna. "Why didn't you tell Subaru this?" asked Jack. "Aaah good question. Well, the witches are quite fond of Mr. Natsuki, and breaking this news to him would break his spirit. You on the other hand can handle it" said Echidna gladly. "Or you like me less," Jack muttered. "Are you going to tell him?" asked Jack. "Eventually," said Echidna. "So where do I fit in this? What am I supposed to do?" asked Jack. "Well for the common good someone needs to clean them up," said Echidna. "Awww that sounds charitable. Are you using this to gain knowledge from post Subaru worlds? As well as gaining favor with Subaru and anyone else who values charitable acts" said Jack. "Yes. But I am still doing something good in the process. But thanks for looking past it" said Echidna angrily. "No problem. Am I this world clean up man" said Jack, irritated but still willing to complete the task. "Yes, yes you are." Said Echidna happily. "I hate you. What's the worst world Subaru has?"

Jack said, annoyed. "Glad you asked! I am sending you there first," said Echidna like the statement was something she was proud of. "Why the worst one? This is my first time doing this," said Jack, panicking. "Your job is to rescue people and in the worst one, there are very few people to rescue. The person you are rescuing is Emelia and any others you find" explained Echidna. "Well that's morbid" grumbled Jack. "Yes, and it's in the future which us witches have a very limited ability to look or go to. So don't die before you're supposed to. We only have one shot at this. Stand up!" said Echidna she looked to see that Jack did what she said but was flipping her off in defiance. But Echidna didn't understand the gesture, but she did see how angry his face looked. Echidna felt that was warranted as she told Jack right before sending him "To Subaru, this world is closest to hell" "lovely" Jack sarcastically replied.