004

It's been almost a week, Inko had started working from home to stay with Izuku. Izuku hadn't said anything to the school as not allow anyone finding him, he sat in his room all day. He was terrified of what was about to happen, who knows what would happen if the villain found out where he lives. Izuku stared at his phone screen, Bakugo had blown up his phone with texts. They varied from angry to worried, it confused Izuku greatly.

Izuku jumped when there was a knock on the door, Izuku slowly walked out to the living room. Inko looked at Izuku before standing up, she walked towards the door. She opened the door, standing behind was a blonde man. He gave a weak smile, clearing his throat before he spoke up. "Uhm, I came to give Midoriya some work he had missed" Izuku raised an eyebrow, he didn't have any friends and he hadn't recognized this guy from school.

He looked at his mother before he walked closer to the door, smiled before he took the papers from the stranger. "Izuku, is this one of your friends?" Inko asked, placing a hand on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku stayed quiet, staring at the blonde. One of his eyes was covered by his hair, he had the school uniform on which confused Izuku as he knew he wasn't in his class. "hmm...He might be in a different class, or he's one of the new guys but that doesn't explain why he knows where I live" Izuku muttered, placing a finger on his lips.

"Y-yeah i'm from a different class and i happen to live close by" The blonde stuttered, grinning. "Oh! W-Well, thank you for bringing me these papers!" Izuku bowed, clutching the papers in his hands. "It's no problem, I better get home before my parents get worried" The blonde made up an excuse, glancing behind him. Inko thought he was looking at a house, not realizing that he was looking at a person. She brushed it off and the blonde walked away, she shut the door.

"That was...weird" Izuku spooke, breaking the silence. "Yeah, I'm going to go cook dinner, go work on those," Izuku nodded, walking back to his room. He looked at the papers, it looked easier than what his teacher gave him. He narrowed his eyes, a note was written at the top of the page. 'Izuku Midoriya, you missed our meeting. No worries, we'll have to reschedule.' Izuku gulped at the message, he knew it wasn't his teacher.

"Mom!" He called out, pushing himself away from the desk. Inko rushed in, concern written over her face. "That kid wasn't from my school" He looked at his mother, she looked at the page. "Oh god, I'm calling the police." She quickly left the room, Izuku looked on another page. A different note was written in the same neat handwriting, Izuku felt his mouth go dry. ' Now that i know where you are, it'll be easier' He wished to know what that means but at the same time he didn't, He hesitated but flipped to the last page. '

You're pure, you must be protected.' Izuku gulped, throwing the papers onto the floor. He got up and ran into the bathroom, panting when he got onto the small room. He stared at himself in the mirror, his tired eyes shining in the light. "What is going on right now?"