006

Overhaul was true to his word, Iuzku was alone for a week. People had only entered to give him food and clean clothes, they never did once talk to Izuku. Though Izuku was okay with that, he had more time to figure a way out of this place. Though that failed when the man himself walked into the room, he sat on a chair that had been placed for him. Izuku sat on the bed, getting more nervous by the minute.

" Have you learned your lesson, Izuku?" He asked, folding his hands together. Leaning forward in the chair, Izuku fiddled with his sleeves. Izuku thought of what he should say, it was better to gain the guy's trust. "Yes..." he muttered, Overhaul stood up. He stepped closer to the greenette, grabbing his chin and lifting it.

"Good, next time you'll get a worse punishment" he snapped his gloves, Izuku gulped. He didn't want to know what he could do, he nodded quickly. Overhaul gave him a fake smile under his mask, patting his head before leaving the room. Izuku let out his breath, he noticed that Overhaul had left him a tray of games to play. A note laid on top of it, neat handwriting, the same on those papers from the blonde dude.

' Dear Izuku, everyday people will accompany you. For an hour you will be able to play these games with those people, they will arrive at 1:30 in the afternoon.' Izuku looked over at the alarm clock, it was noon now so these people would be here in an hour and a half. Izuku changed into clean clothes that were given to him, he teared up at the memories he had with his mother. He wanted to hug her so badly, he hated Overhaul for he's done. He wanted to know why he was in this situation, why couldn't it be someone else. He sat on his bed, staring at the ground.

Tears slipped down his cheeks, he wiped his face clean. Taking a deep breath before he stood up, walking over to the bookshelf to retrieve a book. He looked back at the time, an hour had passed since Overhaul left. The people should arrive in half an hour, Izuku couldn' decide if he was excited to meet them or if he was scared to meet them. He took a deep breath before he opened the book, he read a few chapters before there was a knock at the door.

The metal door creaked open, three males walked into the room. One wore a plain white medical mask, the second wore a black beek and the third wore a potato sack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, it's been a while. I hope your still liking the book, i'll try to speed it up but i still don't when i'll update again.