Your A Vigilante? | Chapter 8

"Speaking" 'Thinking'

Izumi's Pov~

A bit of time has passed and I've already been working as a barista for Aoi's café for a few days. I've gotten through all of the basics and learned quite a few things about the place. Whether it be villains, Heroes, or civilians, everyone was welcomed here with no fighting allowed inside the building.

 I've been doing my morning training along with adding in escape plans from the old hobo dude. Its gotten easier to slip away from him. The only thing that I need now is my costume. I was thinking because of..., well my name's meaning that I'd go with a fox, they go along well with the spring, and since I don't want to be too flashy I was considering just going with a few of my favorite colors.

The only thing I need to think about now is how I'm going to create it. I could have someone make it for me, but that's just boring, well that and it would be recognized by the one that made it.

-------------

I was walking down a slightly crowded street not paying attention to some of the stares I was getting. Why is everyone looking at me? Did I do something. Is it because I'm in my work uniform?

 Is it because I'm in my work uniform?

(Credit goes to the artist)

I was just sitting there thinking about my costume not paying any attention to those around me when an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

I looked up to see a hooded, little admirer staring back at me. "What's up?" I said not surprised or anything. He sat down next to me looking out at the people taking small glances at me. 

"Why is everyone staring?" He asked now looking at me.

"I don't know, for some reason everyone always stares at me, am I that attractive?" I said laughing at my own words.

He looked at me with unamused eyes. "What's wrong, can someone not take a joke." I asked teasingly. He let out a small grumble.

"By the way little admirer, I'd be careful around me." I said looking up at the rooftops trying to see if we're being watched. "I found out that my other little spy is a hero." I said now looking at a surprised Shigaraki.

"So you do know who I am..." He asked.

"Of course I do, your my little admirer" I said laughing a little. Shigaraki looked at me again in surprise.

"Your not afraid?" He asked.

"Should I be? And besides I'm not all too fond of heroes anyway, just don't let me catch you doing anything bad cause I won't hesitate to take you in." I said looking up into the sky.

Shigaraki went silent. "Are you..., a vigilante?" He asked slightly cautious with his words.

"And so what if I am." I asked looking him in the eyes.

"..., your not gonna attack me are you." He said with an unamused and slightly annoyed voice. 

"Why would I do that? I haven't caught you doing anything bad now have I?" I said now looking back up at the sky.

He went silent then got up. "Did I say something wrong?" I asked looking up at him.

"..., no." He said as he walked away. I understood why when I felt the all too familiar stare of an old hobo.

"For fuck sakes!" I yelled earning a small chuckle from the one who just ditched me.

I grumbled then walked back towards the café trying to ignore him. I could feel him getting closer as we both walked into the café, I grumbled then walked back to my station.

"So, who was that?" He asked looking curiously at me.

"Your one annoying little spy aren't you." I grumbled out, "He's another little admirer that I slightly enjoy talking to, well at least more then you." I said bluntly as I got behind the counter.

"Now are you going to order something or are you just here to annoy me." I said earning a chuckle from the older man. I sighed as he looked through a small menu. 

"Just a normal black coffee." He said in an amused tone then walked over to an empty table. I could feel him watching me, from where he sat. I sighed getting his order ready and walking over towards him. 

"What exactly do you want with me." I asked now sitting across from him.

He stayed silent as he took his coffee. "Why are you staying outside?" He asked bluntly staring at me. I sighed then looked out a window. 

"What ever could you be talking about." I said trying to avoid the question. He grumbled knowing that I didn't want to answer.

He sighed then grabbed my hand. I slightly flinched not expecting to be grabbed. "What are you doing?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Can I at least get your name kid?" He asked.

I looked at him with an annoyed expression. "..., its Negami, Izumi" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. I looked out a window and saw my little admirer staring at the two of us. I giggled at the intense glare he was giving my spy.

"What?" The man asked listening to me giggle.

"Nothing, anyway are you gonna give me your name? Its only fair after being forced to give you mine." I said now looking at him.

"..., Aizawa." He said.

"Is that it?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

The man grumbled with an annoyed glare. "Shota, Aizawa." He said almost like he regretted speaking.

I had a mischievous smile on my face and looked him dead in the eyes. "Its nice to meet you Shota." I said as I watched him glare at me.

I got up from the table removing his hand from mine. "Now then, I need to get back to work." I said turning my back on him.  

Hope you enjoyed this chapter~

LilLemon signing out~

(1019) Words~