I: 03 - Later

The rest of the premiere went as Harry had thought it would: interviews asking the happy couple how they felt and such, friends congratulating them on both the engagement and the new movie, and, of course, the first screening of the actual movie. 

After the proposal, Louis had completely shaken out of his nervous state, and was conversing with everyone with ease. Even before they entered the screening room, Louis didn't feel the butterflies in his stomach. He knew that his movie was great, and he knew that everyone would love it. 

He was right. As the two hours of screenplay progressed, people in the audience were both laughing their asses off and crying boatloads - during different scenes, of course. 

After the showing ended, Louis was showered with compliments of all kinds. Whether it be complimenting his acting skills or his writing, everyone had something to say. Louis absolutely loved it. 

He worked for three long years on that movie, and he knew he deserved this. He wasn't in vain (though if you said he was, he wouldn't care), he just knew the movie fucking rocked, so it deserved to be praised, and so did he. 

Though, after the huge swarm of people passed Louis, Harry suggested that they leave for the after party. (Of course there's an after party. We're talking about Louis, here.) 

The party venue was only a few miles away, far enough so that Louis' friends could find it easily but the fans couldn't. Its not that Louis didn't want the fans there, but the venue wasn't big enough for all of them, and lots of them were underage, so he didn't want them sitting outside. Thus, he decided to keep the venue a secret. 

After talking to more fans, signing things for them, and taking pictures with them, Louis and Harry made it to their car. The security at the premiere made it generally easy to get out, and they got out fast enough that no one could follow them to the party. 

And that brings us to where the duo are now, dancing to their first song as fiances. They're dancing to a live performance of Thinking Out Loud actually by Ed Sheeran (who's seriously awesome for showing up, if you ask Louis) on the karaoke machine. It's kind of funny if you think about it, but they don't care. 

Louis rests his head on Harry's shoulder as they slowly sway around the dance floor to Ed's voice. Other couples surround them and everyone's had a few drinks by now, so people are singing along. 

"And baby I will be loving you 'til we're seventy!" the dance floor sings out along with Ed, and he smiles. 

Louis and Harry begin to sing along then, too, so they step apart a bit, and instead of dancing with their arms around each other, they dance while holding hands and singing to each other. 

The song ends eventually, and a different couple goes up the the karaoke machine. They, of course, aren't nearly as good as Ed, so Louis and Harry decide to get another few drinks. 

An hour later, no one else wants to sing karaoke, so actual prerecorded music comes on. That's when the party really starts. 

Over to his left, Louis sees Zayn and Liam grinding on each other, and to his right he sees Niall and some chick taking shots together. Harry's wandered off somewhere, so Louis heads off to find him.

It doesn't take long, since when Louis finds Harry, he's talking so loud. He's speaking with some people Louis doesn't recognize, so Louis just stands by Harry's side and listens. 

"Congratulations on the new baby!" Harry shouts, even though he really doesn't need to be shouting. It's not that loud inside. 

"Thanks," the woman responds with a small smile. She's pretty obviously not drunk, and neither is her male counterpart. 

"You know," Harry starts, still talking much too loud, "I really want to have a baby," he pouts, "But I'm a boy and I can't have babies." 

The couple's eyes widen, and the guy contains his laughter. 

The woman takes a more comforting approach, "There are a lot of different ways for you to raise children, Harry," she begins to list off alternatives, like adopting. 

"But I want to be pregnant, like," Harry sticks his hands under his shirt, making a bump. That's when Louis decides he's embarrassing himself too much. 

"Okay, Harry, let's go." Louis smiles at his fiance, and then at the couple who aren't quite sure how to be reacting to this. 

"Oh, hi Louis!" Harry greets, not having noticed Louis before,  "These are my friends, Amalie and Jordan." 

Amalie and Jordan nod to Louis as a greeting, even though they'd known Louis had been standing next to Harry for awhile. 

"They recently had a baby! Wouldn't it be nice if we could have a baby?" Harry doesn't quite give it up, and Louis apologizes to Amalie and Jordan while trying to get Harry away from the two. 

Harry forgets what he had just been doing and leads Louis out to the dance floor again, but before Louis starts dancing, he takes a moment to appreciate Harry's endearing but terrible dance moves. Before Louis is looking for long, Harry encourages Louis to start dancing, too. It doesn't take much, seeing as both boys have had quite a bit to drink. 

"I really, really love you," Louis blurts as Harry twirls him around. 

"Right back at cha, dude," Harry responds, laughing. 

"I wanna, like, I wanna," Louis pauses, thinking, "I wanna go outside for a minute." 

Harry cocks his head in response. 

"I'm feeling a little stuffy in here," Louis lies, "Can we go out the back?"

"Yeah, sure." Harry fails to notice Louis' terrible lying skills because he's, well, drunk. 

The pair exit virtually unnoticed, and no one else is outside, in the back. Louis figured that there would be people out smoking and that in the front, so the back would be his best bet for being alone with Harry. 

"Brr," Harry crosses his arms and rubs them, to warm them up, "It's kind of chilly out here." 

"Yeah," Louis agrees, watching their breath make little clouds. 

The two make eye contact and suddenly Harry gets why Louis brought him out  here. Harry smiles a bit to show Louis that he gets it, and before long, Louis has Harry pressed up against the wall, and well, they're kissing. 

Harry can't quite tell if he has goosebumps because of the cold or because of Louis, but he has a good guess. (It's Louis.)

✖ ✖ ✖

ay caramba, those boys just can't keep off each other

sorry fr the wait guys but u kno the excuse (school, bleh)

anyway i hope you guys liked it and i just want to say i really like writing l&h as fiances (also i'm to lazy to find the little e with the accent for fiance, oh well)