002

A certain guy with blonde hair and skinny figure walk through the sidewalk like a normal person, hands both inside his large pockets. It was a perfect time for a night walk, the lights for the city flashing through the streets, thus the fact that there is still a lot of busy people walking around, minding their own business.

Toshinori sat on a bench, eyes closed while he takes some rest from his previous save. Hero work is a tough business, especially to our number one hero here in disguise.

Thunder and lightning boomed from the sky, causing the skinny man to jolt in his seat. He looked confusedly in the sky, seeing that the night sky is clear and star is countless tonight.

Thinking that might be someone's quirk, he began to take his walk back home.

In a grassy field with no people walking around in sight, except for a h/c girl laying in the middle, her figure is been roasted by the flaming sun, but dew to her unique ability, she doesn't bothered from the heat at all, Until a groan can be heard from her, eyes slowly opens. But immediately shut it when the sun rays hit her eyes like a brick wall.

The female covers her eyes using her hands. And trying to rub her temples using her fingers. You jolted up, looking to your hands with wide eyes.

"I have fingers?!" She said out of shock, touching your face, and seeing that you got much more taller, and had knees and toes. You panicked and vomited in your side, seems like the nausea just hit you now. Looking for the bag that was resting next to your spot, after puking your inside out, you hopefully find something that can reflect. Luckily you found an unused phone.

"I'm so beautiful!"

You stared at your reflection with wide eyes, your big doe eyes is now half lidded and covered with thick long lashes. Raising your arms in the air, your mouth formed an 'o' shape as you stood there in your position for a minute.

It's like praying into nothingness, face is crumpled in a beautiful way, you stood up like you didn't do something weird a few seconds ago. Eating up the rest of the snack that you left. Fixing up your bag and went flying in the air.

Your body magically stopped in midair, confusing the shit out of you. ".. what the..hell?" You mutter, trying your best to move around.

"I can't mo-" before you could finish your sentence, you were set flying back in the ground. Laying there in shock, confusion, hunger and what the fuck.

It's like a week or so, Y/n found out about the going back to space thingy is not working since she experimented it like twenty times. And also got hit in the ground twenty times, it's been a week that she was in Japan, but from another dimension. Like, she knew that because on how the citizen speaks here, also how odd their looks are, it wasn't exactly look like this from her previous world.

She is now having a conversation to a photographer, since he caught your dull beauty breathtaking while you quietly walks to the street like a fashionable hobo. An idea pops out in his mind and decided to ask you to model for him, after introducing himself as a Korean photographer named Juha.

"Oh, okay..." You spoke monotonously in Japanese and nod, understand what kind of post he like. After giving you some dresses that some of his co workers had sue. Changing from a public comfort room.

"You mean like this?" Raising you right and in the air to touch your shoulder, "Move your foot a bit... Beautiful!" And tons of snapping sounds coming from the camera can be heard.

"How about I introduce you to the manager of our company?!" Juha suddenly ask, "..oh?" You raised your brow. Causing him to nod vigorously. "Yes! If they agree our company wouldn't go bankrupt! And a model like you can be a big hit! Just imagine.." Juha look at the sky dreamily, you sweat drop.

But started to imagine since you don't have a lot of cash with you except for the ones that Professor had pack that can't be useful here, and neither somewhere to stay. You hesitantly nod. Juha cheer in joy, snapping one last picture of your awkward state before tugging your arm.

Running their way to the bus station.

"A new model, huh?" Meizuo, the manager spoke. Rubbing his chin while he inspect her every move, Juha on your side grinned. "She's perfect right? After I post this photographs of her, I promise you that the people will like it!"

Meizuo nods slowly, inspecting the photos. "But... It's all dull." The manager questioned.

"I know. The others is always caked with loads of make up. Can't you see the perfection radiating in this photo?!" Meizuo watching if his worker's face changes, but in the meantime flash a huge smile to you before shaking your hands. "I'll enjoy doing business with you...?"

"Y/n Clarice Frianah Leigh Vendale Louisa Erys Utonium, but you can call me Y/n," both males pause, "Woah, your name is pretty long. Is that how foreigners name their kids from abroad?" You shrugged, "No, just my dad.." Juha laugh, "Maybe your dad doesn't love you huh?" He joke.

The modeling company of Meizuo grown higher in a span of days after publishing your photos, and the perfect face of yours can be seen on buildings and posters outside. A lot of people keep asking photographs and autograph of you whenever you stroll outside.

It was hell in a week, but you are now chilling in your new apartment with Meizuo's girlfriend, Gaia. She was so nice to let you stay in her place after hearing your situation. Since you didn't tell that you actually came from another universe, and just told that you were moving here but got hooked.

"I heard that UA is now letting quirkless students enroll from their school, you should sign up there and be a hero Y/n. It totally suits you," You hummed, remembering that this world exist with natural powers, same thing in your current world with your sisters. But they call it quirks here.

I need to research what does that mean later...

"I guess so.." Gaia nudge you, "Come on, down get so nega about it. You do have a quirk right?" You nod, "How about you, do you have a quirk?"

"I do! But it's to weak cause I'm a fourth generation to our family..." You played along, even though your hella confused here.

Is quirk being inherit or something? I hope I wasn't wrong..

"My family can manipulate rocks, as I said earlier I'm in the fourth generation of our family. Than means I do have a quirk, and again it's weak." You frown, "Go straight to the point."

"Okay! Don't need to get aggressive. So, I can control pebbles and make it move wherever I want. So can you tell me what's your quirk then?"

You think for a moment. "The power of flight and super strength?"

"It's like your not sure about your answer." She raised her brows.

"Yeah I'm not, I have multiple quirks... Since my parents wanted me to become a pilot, they drowned me with education. So I didn't had the satisfaction of finding it out until now." She lied casually, sipping the last drop in her coffee and standing up.

"I better go, Meizuo and I is planning to eat outside. Call me if you need me hun, and keep in mind about enrolling to UA, tata~"

You walk her to the door, "Have a safe trip." Closing the door, you sprinted in your room. Opening your phone that you bought from the money that you earn from the company. Typing something that was in her thoughts.

She rested back, reading the article with a serious face.

"Hmm... Just as I thought, quirk gets inheritance or manifested. So, I don't have a quirk since professor... Experimented us. Interesting."