Chapter 17

I woke up and jaden was still there laying with me.I rolled over so I was facing him and kissed him on the forehead, and started to get up when I felt Jaden's arms wrap around my waist and pull me pack down. You role over again and face him and he pulls your CHon closer to his face and kisses you on the lips.

J: i love you
Y: I love you to j, i gotta get ready tho
J: why, you look great like this
Y: thanks j but plz
J: ok, but you owe me cuddle time later
Y: ok sound like a plan

I give him another kiss and get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I decide to have a bath because I wasn't feeling to good, after my bath I took one of js hoodies and sweats and walked downstairs. When I got to the kitchen all the boys came up to me and gave me a hug

Y: what this for
Tb: just want to make sure your ok
Y: thanks guys
Tb: Ofc, we love you
Y: I love you guys too

You walked up stairs to your room and j was no longer there he had headed to the studio to record more of his music. I walked into my room and laied on my bed for a while. While I was sitting on my phone everything came rushing back from that night, and him telling me how much everyone hated me and didn't care a about me, I realized that the only reason that people raped me was because I deserved it, that's why my step-dad and tony, i don't deserve to be here. I'm a pain in Jaden's ass because I have a ton of trauma and he always has to reassure me and be careful with me and he deserves somebody that shouldn't have to put him through that again and who doesn't have bad mental health so I should just leave. I walked to the bathroom and took out a bottle of pills and took every single one of them. As I waited I wrote a suicide note saying: I love you all but I'm sorry I can't do this anymore leaving in a life of pain and trauma and not being able to forget it. Jaden I'm so sorry that I always make our relationship hard by you have to reassure me all the time and take extra precautions just to make sure that I'm OK when you touch me or hug me or cuddle you, I love you thank you for everything you have done for me, you too boys thank you for welcoming me to sway and letting me stay her. Quinton I'm so sorry that I couldn't tell you this but I just can't stay her anymore I love you so much Q and I'm sorry it's not your fault so please don't blame yourself, I love you all and please keep living your life's when I'm gone goodbye thank you for everything. I laid down and drifted off.
I don't know how long i have be asleep for but someone came into my room but I was half asleep and they sounded calm at first but then I'm assuming they saw that bottle and the note I felt someone pick me up and heard screaming and then out blacked out.

                          Jaden's POV

I got back from the studio and headed up to my room and changed into something more comfy I then decided to go check on y/n. When I walked in her room I saw her asleep and I was gonna wake her when I saw a empty bottle of pills and I note, I yelled for the boys and Girls and  we all read the not together, the girls started crying and i was tearing up Q was sobbing on the ground, I picked y/n up and ran to the car josh and Q followed me, I rushed her to the hospital and told the nurse what had happened, she got the doctors and she was rushed into surgery to get her stomach pumped, I was passing back and forth for about an hour when I saw the doctor, he told me she was going to be ok and that she was resting in the hospital room and I could go see her I thanked the doctor and ran to the bedroom. When I got to the bed room I saw her lying there and I pulled a chair up to her bed and kissed her head and held her hand. I just started sobbing. I never knew she felt this way, how could I not notice, she means the world to me, I hope she knows that, I wish I could have helped her. I sat there for awhile and the boys came on to check on me but I was more concerned about Q seeing that it's his sister, I called him into the room to sit with me and o talked to him.
J: hey are you doing ok
Q: not really
J: what's up
Q: I just feel like it's my fault for not being there for her yk, like there's so many things I could have done differently to make her feel safe, and I know that she was hurting but you were making her so happy and I just thought she was getting better
J:Q it's not your fault I promise, you helped her so much throughout her life, you saved her from her stepdad by moving her here and living with us, she is so much happier, and if it weren't for tony the asshole she wouldn't have to worry about her trauma anymore he was the one who brought it back so no it's not your fault ok
Q: ok

Me and Q sat in the room for a while and the boys came in with food once and a while and the nurses came in to see if everything was ok and if she was awake, they said that it will take a couple hours to wake up and the we should get some sleep but I didn't want to leave so I decided to sleep on the couch beside the bed, I slowly drifted of to sleep.

Author note: Hope y'all liked it Ik that I did🤍🤍