Chapter 23

It had been a week and the boys had returned back from, wherever they all were and they were now out.

I was sitting downstairs in the kitchen when I heard the boys come running into the house.

The boys had gone to get breakfast for everyone.

the boys came into the kitchen with the food. I decided to get some plates and forks out because we were having pancakes.

But the boys thought other wise

They had already got plastic forks and just ate straight out of the containers.

Y: damn y'all are pigs
Q: whatever, your just a princess
B: ya, and I'm really hungry soo
Jh: i mean you do this all the time so i guess that make you a pig too.
Y: haha I was just kidding jeez, y'all are mean
Tb: sorry, now let us eat

I grabbed my food and sat with the boys. After I was finished eating I went up stairs to get ready.

I wanted to see Jaden at the studio.

I arrived at the studio and jaden was in the box recording, I saw him give me a smile. I smiled back at him and sat down.

He finally finished up in the box and came out. I stood up and he ran over to me and gave me a hug

Y: what's this for you say while pulling away and smiling at him
J: just didn't get to give you one this morning so I gave you a bigger one now
Y: I see
I gave him a quick peck and smiled at him
J: do you want to try to record one of your songs
Y: uhh i don't know, I don't think it's very good
J: what do you mean it's amazing, please try it
Y: fine but only one song, ok?
J: mhm, yup, only one

I walk into the box and get out my phone so I can have my lyrics that I had written down in front of me.

      Y/un posted on their Instagram story

I was singing the lyrics I had written down and I think I was doing good because jaden was outside the booth jumping up and down

His producer also looked very happy and surprised that i could sing so well.

I came out of the box and jaden ran up to me Engulfing me in a hug.

J: Oh My God, you were so good mamas
Y: thank you j
J: you should drop songs for your fans
Y: uhh idk

He just smiled at me and gave me a peck on the lips. We ended up going out for dinner and when we arrived there was a ton of press waiting outside already.

P: hey y/n, hey Jaden, how are you guys
Y: I'm good thank you
P: so y/n, you posted a picture of you in the studio, are you going to be dropping music anytime soon?
Y: uhh i don't know, I was just kinda fooling around in there so I don't know.
P: I see, I see.
J: hey guys thanks for all the questions but we have to go eat talk to y'all later

We walked walked into the restaurant. After a while we had started eating, jaden had noticed that the press were filming me while I was eating.

I never understood why the press filmed us eating because it not like they can hear us and I don't think anyone really wants to see us eat. I also hated it when people filmed me while I ate, it made me feel like I looked weird and make me worry about how I look for them usual.

Jaden had seen me not wanting to eat and knew it was because of the paparazzi. He got up from the table and walked over to the press.

                           Jaden's POV

I saw y/n not wanting to eat anything because the press was filming her. I decided to get up and go talk to them.

J: hey guys, I ask that you guys don't film us while we're eating just because it makes us uncomfortable and it's just not right. I don't really want to ask you guys again so please be respectful and stop filming. I don't mind if you film us before we go in and come out cause I get this is your job but please understand that we are humans too and we need our privacy.
P: Sorry jaden we can stop. We didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. Sorry.
J: Thank you for understanding have a great night guys.

                             Y/n POV

I was watching Jaden talk to the press and he actually seemed very calm. He started walking back over to me.
J: hey you ok?
Y: ya ty am you, you really didn't have to do that.
J: ya i know but you were uncomfortable so I just asked them politely to stop filming and they were actually very understanding.
Y: well that's good, but you really didn't have to do that j
J: I know, but I don't like seeing you uncomfortable so I just had to ask them that's all.
Y: Thanks j
After we were done eating, we managed to slip passed the press without them taking any pictures of videos of us.

We arrived home and the house was oddly quiet, then I remember that all the boys and left to go back home. Now it was just me and j.

J: sooo what do you want to do?
Y: i don't know, do you wanna watch a movie?
J: ya, you get the snack I'll get the blankets and all that stuff and I'll meet you in my room it a little bit ok?
Y: someone is excited, and ok

I see jaden bolt up stares to his room getting everything ready. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some chips and cokes for me and j.

When I walk into the room jaden was already lying on the bed. I walked over and set everything done and took a seat beside jaden. When I looked up to the screen jaden had already had the show picked out.

He played the movie and pulled me in close to his side. I rested my head on his chest. After about 30 mins of watching the movie I had fallen asleep.

                          Jaden POV

We were about 30 mins into the movie when I looked down to see a sleepy y/n on my chest. I decided to turn off the movie because I didn't want her to be woken up by it.