𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆: 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆

Tw: assault

𖤈

"I think I might need that kid's Starbucks drink again." Renjun suddenly announced after staring at his lunch for the past five minutes, barely even touched it.

Meanwhile, Haechan was itching on taking a spoonful of Renjun's delicious looking lunch, having to slowly finish his own so he would slightly be distracted.

"It's not yummy, Haechan." His mind tries to repeat over and over again for him to be convinced whilst glaring at Renjun's food.

They were at a random table, just a little bit to the side of the cafeteria and had a good view of the usual cliques in the middle of the room.

Don't ask, Haechan wanted to see what's in store for his daily gossip today.

Besides, the table they were at was near the old vending machine- to which not a lot of people uses.

It's a good thing they currently don't have any beef with anyone, especially with the well known cliques like the jocks, cheerleaders, nerds, badass people, gangs, popular group, and etcetera. All those cliché shit.

They're just some 'randos' as to what Renjun likes to call.

Jaemin raises a brow, "and why's that?" He asks and slices out a small section of his blueberry pie.

The eldest amongst them shrugs and plays with his food to which Haechan started to see it as a tease. Glaring at the food and at Renjun back and forth.

"I was full on awake for the first few periods, but I think it's slowly fading away." He said and takes out a small note from his back pocket before placing it down onto the table with a small thud.

"That's why I have this."

"You wrote the ingredients and the name?" Jaemin deadpans and swallows down his food.

Renjun hums with a goofy smile, "don't worry, all credits goes to six year old Georgie."

"Fuck, I can't take it anymore- Renjun please can I have your food?" Haechan exclaims desperately, already finished eating his own lunch and was spacing off from their conversation, which is unlikely of him.

Rolling his eyes, Renjun pushes the plate towards the tanned male right after Jaemin finished his lunch. "Here, you hungry bastard." He muttered.

Flipping him off, Haechan immediately chows down the given food while Jaemin stands up and sighs, "I have AP next, I'll see you guys later." He said.

His friends nodded at him as they waved him off, Jaemin could hear- despite how noisy the cafeteria is today, a small argument starting to form when he turned around and only took a few steps away.

"Goddammit Haechan!"

"You started it!"

Rolling his eyes, Jaemin leaves his friends alone and walks out the noisy cafeteria.

𖤈