28

"Tell me about him," Brenna smiled over at John B once the two were back in the van.

"If you promise to tell me about her," John B smiled as he sped off toward his house.

The two spent the whole drive telling each other about their parents.

Brenna told him about how her mom would take her to concerts from the moment she was born.

John B told her about his dad and how he'd always make sure he made chocolate chip pancakes for his birthday.

Brenna shared every detail about how her mom was so passionate about her work, aka cooking, she was a chef.

John B shared stories about helping his dad find the royal merchant all the time.

They shared everything they could think of about their parents. Brenna was dying to meet her dad when he came back. And John B was sad he never got to meet his mom, as cool as she sounded.

"Thanks," John B smiled looking over at Brenna. The two now sat on the couch on his porch waiting for the rest of the group.

"No, thank you," she smiled over at him, she leaning against the arm of the couch while John B lounged on the other end.

"Hey-o!"

Brenna looked towards the voice that belonged to JJ who was followed by Kiara and Pope.

"Hi," Brenna smiled at Kiara who walked right up behind her.

"Hi," Kiara smiled, bending over giving her a quick peck before taking a seat on the couch between the two brunette teens.

"Wait, rewind," John B said pointing at the girls, "What was that?"

"Don't ruin it dude, let's see how far this goes," JJ said, putting his hands behind his head as he took a seat in the corner.

"Don't be a creep!" Brenna glared at JJ.

"Hey I'm just lookin for a show," JJ shrugged in defense, causing him to get a pillow thrown at him by Kiara.

"We're kinda dating now," Brenna shrugged, looking at Kiara for reassurance, Kiara nodded proudly, "Oh and JB and I are siblings"

"Huh?" all three of the other teens said looking between John B and Brenna.

"Twins," John B clarified.

"Huh?" they all said again.

"Me and him," Brenna pointed between herself and John B, "Have the same mommy and daddy," she explained slowly.

"How the hell did y'all figure that out?" Kiara asked.

"I found a copy of my birth certificate in his dads office and then we compared them," Brenna shrugged.

"Same day and time?" Pope asked for clarification.

John B and Brenna nodded.

"I'm seven minutes older though," John B shrugged acting proud.

"Oh shut up," Brenna playfully rolled her eyes at him.