Death await's 4 more nights

Ennard/Russia's Pov:

This strange guy just walked in the monitor area in the pizzeria and I saw my friends got zapped, well everyone except me, Lolbit/Luxembourg and Yendo/Monaco, I kind of feel bad for the other's, can't wait for taking revenge on him on the next night he works, and when he follows my instructions, I will kill him In the scooping room right in the last night of his currier and life... I found the scooping room interesting to watch, his death awaits...

Skip night two

Now it's my chance, just need to stop the zapping things that they use and.. oh done now action time Rus.. I use C.B voice box so he won't notice me 

" I don't recognize you. You are new. I remember this scenario. However, it's a strange thing to want to do, to come here. I'm curious what events will lead a person to want to spend their nights in a place like this willingly. Maybe curiosity, maybe ignorance. There is a space under the desk, someone before you crafted it into a hiding place and it worked for him. I recommend that you hurry through. You will be safe there, just try not to make eye contact, it will be over soon." My plan is working perfectly that guy just walked right into my trap.

Michael/America's pov: 

This girl is weird, first, she told me to go under this stupid desk and hide, only one thing I want to ask.. Who do I hide from.. 

I went inside and she tells me to close the IDK, these iron doors? to keep me safe... I wonder why... "When your guide comes back online, he will tell you that he was unsuccessful and that you must restart the system manually. He will tell you to crawl through Ballora Gallery as fast as you can to reach the Breaker Room. If you follow his instructions, you will die. Ballora will not return to her stage anymore, she will catch you. The power will be restored shortly. When you crawl through Ballora Gallery, go slowly. She can not see you and can only listen for your movement. When you hear her music become louder she is growing near, listening for you. Wait and be still. " 

After all of that chaos

Huh.. I nearly die back then, when that robot named bidybab and electrobab seems so annoying to me trough...

(Eh- I need to rest now and I will be updating it tomorrow,  Adios amigos)