Oneshot 1: HE.✨

No-ones p.o.v
Shinya was everything but ready to tell the upperclassmen about his thoughts. The thing he is completely sure about....is this one word, oh such a harmless thing, makes him question everything about himself. He. So, the more he questioned.....he was in denial. "There's no way...I should be like everyone else...right?" He questioned himself.

(I'm using he for now since well,,,, he hasn't accepted himself yet)

He always hated how he looked, all humans do, even the slightest bit....but...he felt so much worse about it. The only thing he remotely likes, is his waist. It looks feminine with the slimness of it. So his body likes it, his costume doesn't show this part of him for that very reason also. He has always questioned why he likes it but...naturally wants to hide it. "I'm not even attracted to women, why do I wanna be one?" He questioned.

That word rushed in his head for God knows how long, He.He.He. The want for it to stop was so much...yet he was far from it, hell, he just got his reputation back up how could he tumble it back down. The word he was like a spirit, haunting him for his past every second another time it says the word. He shook as he was getting ready for work.

All day he seemed off to everyone: 'Hey are you ok?' they kept asking, something along those lines...are all he heard all day. He said yes of course, he always has, even went he wasn't. Without his realization, he started to shake violently, he fell to the floor, for he was propped onto the wall. It was all coming back, the ghost, his failures....it was all coming back.

HE. HE. HE

For what seemed like forever, that's all he could hear. Until the saving grace moment. He lost consiousness.

When he awoke, he was being carried, by none other than his friend hawks. "Hey there bud...I know you said you were ok but...you fell onto the floor losing consiousness. Mind telling me what happend?" His friend said calmly, gently sitting him down on a bed that wasn't his own. He was brought to his friends apartment. "Well umm..." He struggled to find the words in worries that his friend would leave him. "I've been thinking....and this one word has been keeping me up....saying it repeatedly until I lose sanity one day." He finished his sentence, not daring to say what word.

Hawks sighed "listen....I'd never leave you alone ok? How could I when I'm all you have left....so what word might that be?" Shinya gulped Down the rest of his pride and sighed defeated "He." God, he hated saying the word..it made him nauseous.

Hawks smiled brightly. ",I may not be a therapist, nor some weird magic being....but I'm pretty sure your trans, and there's nothing to be ashamed about ok? How about...." Hawks reached out for his hand. He accepted and gripped his hand lightly. Hawks caressed his hand gently, he has always loved shinya...from how stern yet passive his face is, to those delicate hands he has been dying to hold. "Let's try using she/ her pronouns for awhile and I'll see how it is hm?" Shinya blushed since, her hand has not been held in 16 years. She nodded her head gently to respond.

Let's just say, that small section of pronoun change led to her having her gender fully changed, and having the husband of a lifetime. Hawks. For the word he, no longer plagued her mind.

HE.HE.HE

That phrase, 3 words of a kind....did not pass her mind, perhaps, she has forgotten it ever plagued her. She bo longer hides her waist, and was accepted by the heroes.