Prologue

"WHERE are you going, Alexa?!"

I stopped on my tracks when I saw Mommy walking down the stairs. She looks like she is sleepy but she is angry so she is trying to open her eyes.

"Barhopping with Claire," I answered honestly. I can't lie anymore. I'm caught.

"Late this hour?" She asked getting even angrier.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking away from her. She continued following me also until we reached the front door.

"Don't you dare turn your back on me, Alexa!" She yelled at me.

I walked faster. I threw my car keys to Jason, our driver, who caught it.

"Let's go." I commanded.

Jason is hesitating to go but in the end he entered the car and drove away. From the tinted window of my car, I saw Mommy calling after me. She looks frustrated.

I only smirked.

That is my last memory of our home.

If only I knew that it would be my last time seeing my Mommy, I should not have overdone it.

I miss her.

I miss home.

These trees and veins, these insects and animals with me aren't my home.

I don't know how I reached this place. I don't even know where this place is. It's taking me forever walking and sleeping in forests but I can't still see any person.

I am lost in the middle of blowing winds and tall trees.

########
AN:
Yehey! I'm excited for Chapter 1!