Chapter 1

Cassiopeia's POV

I woke up as the rays of sunshine blinded me through my curtains.

"Get up! Get Up!" My mother squealed running into my bedroom, three maids following behind along with my best friends Amelia Pucey, Melanie Rosier  and Genevieve Avery.

"Uhh Why?"  I asked shoving a pillow in my face. I'm not a morning person at all.

"Why?! It's your eighteenth birthday" Amelia nearly screamed. Oh my god, she was right. I sat up and jumped out of bed.

I hugged my mother. Today I was finally a young woman. Then my friends and I grouped hug and squealed.

We jump around when my father and my other siblings walked in. Fred and George my triplets tackle me onto my bed. "Fred! George! Were finally eighteen." I shouted " Fuck Yeah bitches." Fred shouted.

Mother hit him on the back of the head and scolded him. "Language Fredrick Gideon Weasley!" "Oooo Full name" George said while him and I were laughing.

"You two too. George Fabian Weasley and Cassiopeia Cedrella Weasley " George and I stop laughing and Fred started laughing.

"Happy Birthday Cassiopeia" Father said pulling me into a hug.

I hug him back before stepping back. "Finally I'm free" I exclaimed and my parents glanced at each other.

My mother smiled sweetly and led me over to my walk in closet. "Let's find your birthday dress."

We looked through my closet deciding upon my silver sequin backless dress.

We curled my hair and did my make up. I did a dark red lipstick with simple eye shadow and mascara.

I put on some black ankle-strap heels. Then left to go eat breakfast. I walked down the spiraling stairs but stopped midway.

My father was greeting an old man and his wife who had her arm intwined with his. I know these people.

They stepped out of the way and a devilishly handsome young man walked in. I knew instantly who it was.

He had a chiseled jawline and his hair was spiked with gel. He had his hands in his pockets as he looked around the front entrance.

It was none other than Adrian Pucey and his parents Edmund and Emily Pucey. My old friend.

Why is here. He missed my other birthdays, so why did he show up for this one.

I knew he had to be allowed because he was the boss of everything. He never shuts up about it.

"Cassiopeia!" My father exclaimed snapping me out of my thoughts. I forced a small smile.

"Yes dad." I said in a sweet voice as I descend from the stairs.

"You remember the Pucey Family." He asked putting a hand on my shoulder. "Why yes of course. Mr and Mrs Pucey it's so nice to see you again. You too Adrian." I said practically spitting out the last part.

Mr and Mrs Pucey shook my hand while Adrian stood there with his arms crossed.

"Why don't you two catch up?" Father asked, motioning towards Adrian. It took everything in me to not say no.

I shook my head no and father became nervous. "I haven't ate yet. Can we do it after I ate breakfast." Everyone nodded except Adrian who was watching me carefully. I walk away from everyone and left to go eat breakfast.

After eating breakfast, I brushed my teeth then reapplied my lipstick. I walked out of the bathroom and shut off the lights.

Adrian stood outside of it with his arms crossed. "Took you long enough." He muttered and I roll my eyes at him. He grabbed my hand but I yanked it away.

He started at me doubtfully and grabbed my hand again but with a deadly grip and brought it over to rest on his arm.

"Shall we." He asked and dug nailed into his flesh. "Sure" I spat out and we descended down the staircase and out the back door.

We both stayed silent and ignored each other. "So how's life?" He asked breaking the silence. "Boring." I replied and he nodded. Everything then fell silent again.

"So eighteen." He asked breaking the new silence. "Yeah that makes you what twenty-one right?" I replied and he nodded.

He didn't seem the same. When we first met sure he was rude but now he just seemed plain code.

After that we went back inside. I sat next to my father on the couch and sighed. The Pucey's we're discussing something in the study.

Dinner was almost ready, they been here since freaking lunch.

"I still hate him." I exclaimed. "Of course you don't dear." My mother exclaimed nervously, glancing at the closed doors of my parents study where the Italian's were.

I narrowed my eyes when the head maid scurried over. "Dinner I served." She said softly then turned away and scurried off. "Molly the guests." My father said to my mother.

My father got up and took my hand. He rested it on my arm and we left as my mother scurried over to the study.

She softly knock and the door opened, that's all I saw before we turned the corner  to the dining room.

My father escorted me to my seat and pulled it out. I sat down and he pushed me in.

It was my favorite tonight, cassoulet and French onion soup.

I smiled and my mother walked in, the Pucey's behind her. Adrian sat in a seat that was next to me while his parents were across from us.

My father kept glancing at them all throughout dinner and finally Mr Pucey sighed.

"We have decided the union is still intact." He said professionally and I stopped eating. My parents looked excited, Adrian's face was stoned cold and I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What's going on?" I asked and my parents sighed.

"You see Cassiopeia, it's arranged for you and Adrian to be wed one week after your eighteenth birthday." My father explained. "I'M GETTING MARRIED!?" I shouted standing up.

"Yes, Cassiopeia so sit down." My mother said and I sat back down. I glanced at Adrian, that dumbass knew.

"You knew." I hissed pointing at him.

"I knew since my eighteenth birthday." He replied and my jaw nearly dropped to the freaking floor.

"He wasn't allowed to see or tell you." My father added and I glared at all of them and clenched my fist.

"I'm supposed to marry him next week."!I exclaimed and everyone nodded. "Unbelievable." I muttered.

"We are going dress shopping tomorrow, everything else is all ready." My mother replied and smiled. She began tearing up up and my dad held her hand tightly.

"I always wanted to go dress shopping for you." She added and I forced a small smile.

How the fuck am I supposed to be happy?!?

I stood up and and excused myself from the table. I stormed up to my room, slammed the door shut, lock it and threw myself onto the bed.

I took a deep breath and screamed into my pillow. I repeated the process until my throat felt sore. Married to guy I barely knew. I screamed again, immediately regretting it.

My door opened and Adrian walked in, I sat up quietly and look at him. "Would you stop fucking  screaming?!?! I swear to God if you act like this when were married-" He began, but I cut him off "Oh please, you couldn't hurt a fly!" I replied. He let out a low humorless chuckle.

"I've killed people, Cassiopeia. I'm pretty sure there's no exception for a fly, or my fiancée." He said. "Then go ahead and kill me." I shot back while glaring at him and he studied me.

"Unfortunately, I can't touch you until after the wedding." He said. "So until then, dear. Here's your ring." He added and handed me a small box. He then turned around and left the room.

He shut the door behind and I opened up the box revealing a beautiful silver diamond ring. I slipped it on my finger then I sighed and crawled into bed.