Chapter 2

"Cassiopeia get up!" My mother exclaimed shaking me. "Ugh what woman?!" I replied shoving my face into my pillow.

"Cassiopeia! You're makeup is smeared and you look like a hot mess! Go shower then get dressed, we have to go shopping!" She exclaimed pulling my pillow and blanket off of me.

I groaned then rolled out of bed. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and started the shower.

-

"This one?" I asked, slowly spinning. My mother, Cedrella and Mrs Pucey made a face, that I had seen three times already.

"No." All three said robotically, but I was already walking back to the changing room. These women would never be happy. After the next dress I was calling it quits. It never took this long for when Cedrella was getting married to her husband.

The lady gave me the last dress and shut the door. I slid out of the dress I was wearing and unpackaged the other. I pulled it up and the girl did the buttons on the back.

I glanced in the mirror and my breath was taken away. The dress was gorgeous. I spun around and stared in awe.

It was a lace gown with flowers on the sleeves and a v-neckline. It was so beautiful, I was almost happy for moment.

I followed the girl out of the changing room then stood I front of my mom and sister and Mrs Pucey. My mother gasped and her eyes filled with tears. She placed her hand over her heart. Cedrella gave me a thumbs up. Mrs. Pucey smiled and nodded. "It's gorgeous. We'll take it." She said and the lady smiled. I followed her back to the change room and slide out of the dress.

-
"So we're having the wedding at the beach. It will be a private ceremony." My mother and Mrs. Pucey went on forever and ever about the wedding. I was barely listening. I had no choice any way.

"So we've agreed that you will move into our mansion. Adrian's father and I are already living in the lake cottage." Mrs Pucey said and I nearly flipped. We had to lived alone?!

"How long have you been-" "Since his nineteenth birthday. His birthday believed he was ready. Any who, we'll be expecting grandchildren very soon." She replied and my eyes widened.

"I'm only kidding." She exclaimed playfully hitting my hand and began laughing. My mother laughed and I fake laugh.

Fuck that shit. He is not touching me, and I'm not touching him.

I shuddered at the thought and my mother sent me a glance that said 'don't blow this'. So I forced a smile and made up a lie.

"It's a bit chilly don't you think." I asked and Mrs Pucey nodded. Saved bitches.

"So when is the wedding date?" I asked and they both stared at me with disappointment. "Sorry, I'm very forgetful and I'm trying to find something to talk about." I muttered and they nodded.

Oh my god my birthday was yesterday, yesterday was Monday, today was tuesday, that meant six more days. Oh god. I froze and my mother squeezed my shoulder.

"Tomorrow you will come your the mansion, Thursday we start moving you in, Saturday we go cake and wine testing then Sunday you just need to relax and sleep." Mrs Pucey said and I nodded. They had everything planned out.

What a very busy freaking week. I never felt so nervous, except for the first time I drove.

Wednesday
I woke up and had a shower. Today I was touring my new "home". I stood in the hot water and sighed. Fiver more days.

I put my hair up, threw on a tank top skinny jeans and knee high boots with a leather jacket over it.

I grabbed a scarf and wrapped it around my neck. I brushed my teeth then went downstairs were my mom and Mrs Pucey were standing and talking.

We all left the house together. We got into a vehicle. I was squished between both of them as we drove an hour long to the British Mansion.

-

"And finally here is your bedroom. Look around, there is a walk-in closet, one side for Adrian and the other is for you." Mrs Pucey said.

I walk around, this room is fucking huge. There was a lot of expensive things. The bathroom was also huge. This mansion was bigger than mine.

I help my mother and Mrs Pucey begin to move Adrian's stuff so mine could fit in the room.

-

Thursday
I filled the boxes with my shoes, clothes, personal items and so much more until my room was practically naked. I still had some clothes to last me the week, my hairbrush, makeup, hair stuff, toothbrush and soap.

Father gave my shoulder a squeeze. "Everything is moving so fast." I whispered. "It'll be ok. Now let's head over to the mansion shall we." He said and I nodded.  Four more days.

-

Friday
Three days. Three fucking days. I'm nearly ripping out my hair.

I help the maid unpack and set up my nightstand.

-

Saturday
Two more days. TWO MORE DAYS. Oh my fucking god. I waited for my mother and Mrs Pucey so we could go test everything.

When they finally came, we all left the mansion. We got into the Cadillac and left to go test the wine and cake. I don't know why we're doing this two days before the wedding. It was just dumb.

We settled on a vanilla cake with flower icings.

Then we left to go test the wine. Which was gonna take another an hour.

We settled on classic red wine.

Now that I could eat and sleep for the rest my freedom. Of course they said that I would be getting a massage, I had to have a bubble bath, face mask and sauna.

I would shower Monday morning then have my hair and makeup ready. Then everything else would ready and I would be married.

I sat on my bed browsing a magazine when my door opened. I didn't have to look up to know it was Adrian. I could tell by the silence and the big rooting shadow.

"Are you ready?" He asked. "What for?" I asked looking up. "We're going on a date." He replied. I mentally groan. I look down at myself. I was still dress nicely. "Uh ok." I replied getting up and he escorted me out of the mansion and into a running car. He sat at one window while I sat at the other window.

"Where are we going." I asked not making eye contact. "Surprise." He replied and I nodded. I've had enough surprises this week. 

-

We pulled into a driveway of the new beach diner. "Very romantic." I said sarcastically. "It's not supposed to be romantic." He replied. "You called it a date." I said.

-

Sunday
One more fucking day. I was ready to scream. I felt nervous, sad and angry.  I lay in my bed worrying, and stress sweating when my mother and a couple of maids came in. They had a tray of fruit and toast.

I ate slowly while my mother talked to me about everything while the maids got a bubble bath ready.

After I finished they cleaned off my bed and I got into the bath tub. It was relaxing and hot. I sighed and closed my eyes. Ahh what a busy day.

Next I got a massage, before eating lunch. After lunch I got my split ends then went to the sauna. They made me do yoga before eating supper then they made me do an intense workout. Oh my fucking god. Then I got another massage. Then another hot bath.

After that was done, I was finally allowed to get some sleep. What a day.