My origin

Have you ever wondered ...The Why of my existence? For what reason? What or who do I believe?-Well, being young surely and if those questions have crossed your mind more than once. But...Why do you think about that?The most likely thing is that you have doubted at that moment who you are, and for that reason is that you ask yourself those questions.But....Why?For the reason of the doubt?Why are you asking those questions? Why do you hesitate?Why?The why is simple.You are, we are human, we will always have an internal debate, which will make us doubt. That is what the enemy wants, that you doubt what you know. But the good thing is that all these doubts have an answer.You exist, because you are God's creation and you were created for a purpose that you must fulfill, a call that you must attend to, nothing originates from nothing. We were not the product of chance. Know that the Lord is God; He made us and not us ourselves; We are his people and the sheep of his pasture. Psalm 100-3.My purpose is to recognize that I am God's creation.It is my responsibility to show others that God is real, and that you can enjoy his love, through sincere repentance.The existence of every believer is to live as a normal person, with the difference that my gaze is not on the things of the world, but rather that it is set on God and that my life is governed by following his word.