rebuilding

Erica POV

I woke up with a strong arm wrapped around my waist.

"Good morning bae.." he whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and seen Tyrone. I examined his cute face and outgrown hair. I stroked his cheek with the back part of my hand. "Good morning."

"whooo!" he sat up. "that morning breath is what I missed the least" he laughed. "Stop!" I slapped his arm. "your breath ain't beautiful either." I got up to go check on tyrese who was sound asleep on his bedroom.

I walk back to my room walking in my bedroom bathroom to do my morning hygiene routine.

"Baee.." Tyrone tried to get my attention.

I didn't even budge a bit. Imma teach his punk ass a lesson.

"Rica I know you hear me baby." I could tell he was making his away toward the bathroom by his footsteps.

I rinsed out my mouth then felt his breath on my back. I turned around slowly staring at what I adore most about him. His light brown almond shape eyes.

"Yes I can I help you sir?"

He had a twisted smirk on his juicy pink lips.

"Bae you don't want to know...but I miss you though." he took my hand and played around with them.

I snatch my hand way from him.."you sure it's not too HOT for you Rone."

"look at you Rica playing with a nigga emotions acting smart and shit."

I rolled my eyes. "Tyrone I'm trying to take a shower getcho ass out please."

"I've already seen all there is to be seen under that towel."

I smirked.. "Alright then suit yourself but you can't touch." I unwrap the towel letting it hit the floor.

"You playing with me baby i'mma join you and teach you a lesson."

●●●●●●●●●●●

Tyrone POV

Erica and I walked around the mall hand in hand while Tyrese is walking along beside us.

"For my birthday I want a giraffe because I seen it on teen titans." Tyrese starts blabbing about his 5th birthday coming up. "And a power ranger toy because I like power rangers and I want power rangers to be on the balloons and.."

"Okay my little Ty we get it." Erica chuckled while pinching his mouth closed. "My bad im excited daddy said i could do anything i want. I should have it at the park or at daddy's house or - ooh." He stopped in front of a comic book store and looked at 'Spiderman'.

"You never seen him have you little guy?" I asked my son. "Uhnunh." He shook his head. "Do you want it?" Rica jumped in. "Mhm." He nodded. "Cmon then."

We walked in, grabbed the comic and headed for the check out line.

Erica and tyrese went to take a photo with 'The Hulk' while I paid for the comic. I placed the comic on the table and reached for my wallet with my head down.

"That'll be $5.99." I heard a farmiliar voice say. I put a ten on the table and finally looked up to see Tasha with a smirk on her face.

"Hey Ty." Tasha smiled seductively.

"Wassup tasha long time no see." I gave her a friendly smile.

"You know ty I've been working..so are you seing anybody?" She winked at me.

"Hahaha..Tasha calm your ass down erica is in the store. And ma it was a one time fling baby let it go."

"Tyrone i'm ready to go." Erica said with a little sass in her voice.

"Aight baby let me pay for Tyrese toy first. It was nice seing you tasha."

My baby made sure she was twisting and turning for Tasha.

As we were making our way to the car when i saw my homeboy Robert flirting with some girl infront of the mall.

"Robby boy is that you?!" I yell to get dude attention.

"Rone nigga wassuh! Hold up imma holla at your in quick second!" He yelled back.

That boy crazy always trynna get into girls pants. His ass was one of the reason why we had a repetition.

"Bae heres the car key, you can wait for me in the car." I told Rica.

"Aight but imma come back and see Rob." And walked off with our child.

Rob walked up to me a minute after Erica went to the car.

"Rone! Homie! Long time no see man!" He dapped me up.

"You left a nigga dry Robby."

"My bad bro. Family issues up in New York." He informed me. "Im back now tho. So gimme a hug niggaaa." He held his arms open for me.

"You still being fruity nigga." I chuckled.

"Rone aint that my bae i just saw across the street" He smirked.

"Man how many times do i gotta tell you stop calling MY GIRL your bae nigga find your own Girl." I shooke my head.

"I cant help it boy. But im playing withcho cry baby ass..is she coming doe haven't see her in awhile?"

"Yeah she's making her way now."

Rob turned his head to see my lady and kid walking over.

"Damn! Bruh your ass with a super model or am i dreaming."

Erica was wearing just some denim blue rip jeans, a flowery crop top, pink vest and some tan sandals. Her hair was put on a bun only wearing pink lipstick. Tyrese was walking next to her holding his moms hand.

"Uncle Robby!" Tyrese yelled running up to Robert.

"Lil man what i told you about hugging me?" He smiled.

"You said its only for punks." Tyrese said confidently.

"RON!" Erica screamed out loud in shock.

He laughed. "That's right lil man give me a dap. Tyresse folded is right hand and dapped Rob.

Rob moved his eyes staring deeply at something before making a move. I followed his eyes which was gazing at Erica who was beside me.

"Damn ery time i see your ass, your behind get finner." Robert joked around.

Erica smiled, "Aww Rob you too kind boo."

"Damn do a spin baby let me take a look at you." He smiled.

Erica spun around slowly smilling at Rob.

My forehead was burning. I cleared my throat out loud.

"Damn Rone my bad man but i haven't seen her for awhile. It's nothing playa. You know that's how iam. But i gotta go. I got a lunch date. You know my number call me man."

"Aight nigga i will." I dapped him.

"Bye Ery and lil man imma be at your birthday party on Saturday i got a surprise for you."

"Really!! I cant wait!!"

Rob wink at erica and ran to his car without stopping. And erica wave smiling seducely. "So mind telling me what yall two got going on." Tyrone stated.

"What? With who?"

I gave her a serious look. See, now shes playing games. M"an come on dont play childish."

"Ooh rob..Thats how Rob and I are we be playing around like that since high school Tyrone hold your pants."

"I dont like that shit. That's my homeboy and you my girl. Please Act like it."

"Dam tyrone you acting like we fucking or something. He had a crush on me back then and we became close friend wise."

"And im telling your ass i dont like that shit. Robert is getting to fucking comfortable withcho ass and you to dumb to see it".

"Watever man im done with this fucking topic".

The drive home was awkwardly silent .