Tyrese birthday

"Happy birthday to you..."

"Mommie im tired please stop singing'. Rese wined

"Really boy that mean imma eat all this cake and open all these presents by myself then."

"Presents!! Noo! Im up mommie! Dont eat my cake! Tyresse hop outta bed and ran to the living room.

"Dang come down tyresse i was playing, Always wanna act wild stuff."

"Wheres daddy he was suppose to make me pancake!" Tyrese yell in the kitchen.

"Dang tyrese stop yelling you keep that up there would be no party lil boy calm your hyper behind down."

"Nooooo... i want daddy. Tyrese wine.

"Im sorry baby i didnt mean to yell at you. I bend down to wipe his eyes. " about I'll make you them pancakes". I smile.

"Okay mommie i want smile faces "he shouted in joy.

Just has i was about to get ready to gather the ingrendients for the pancakes. My apartment door flew up.

It was no other than tyrone. Smiling with a bag on his right hand.

"Daddy!!! I miss you!!! Tyronne kneel down as Tyresse began to ran to him.

Tyrone fell back pretending tyrese knock him over. " man lil man you getting stronger by the minute." Tyrone laughed.

"Yaay!! I ran over daddy!" Tyrone smiled.
...............................................................

3 P.M

I dress in a yellow sundress, brown flip flops puting my hair in a ponytail and wearing few makeup. I dress tyresse in all polos. Hes wearing his pink and green polo sign and some dark jeans and his pink and green polo sperry.

" bae you see where i put my rollex." Tyrone said getting my attention

"Its in the bathroom. I yell back.

"Thanks babe that why its good to have you around. " He coming over giving me a quick peck and ruining toward the bathroom.

I knew what yall thinking but we dont live together. We taking things slow.

"Yo where's the party at doe?" A loud but familiar voice coming from my living room.

I walk out my room making my way toward the living room. I smile when i realize who it was.

"Rob dam nigga you cant knock anymore. I said plasting a smile on my face.

"Sorry Ma i aint meant to barge in on yall fucking scene. Lil man let me in .But you owe me a hug. He smile licking his lips

"Nigga aint nobody fucking. "
I took a minute to examine rob. He look like he stood about 6"2" with caramel skin, low fade, perfect white teeth. Nigga was rocking a green church shirt and black church pants. He always dress so casual.

I walk up to him giving him a hug. " dont get to excited robby" i teased.

"Pssh..if you must know you smell lovely. He whisper in my ears.

Lawrd him whispering in my ear making me feel so sluggly inside. I look up to him staring at his light brown eyes and he stare back looking deeply .

'Baby whe... tyrone stop mid sentence eying rob hands around my waist.

I step back walking up to tyrone " rone i was just going to tell you this punk came too early."

"You know me its all about the food. Rob said

I laughed at his sillyness but tyrone face impression never change.

He just turn around head back to our bedroom."well make yourself comfortable rob I'll be back"

"Sure thang ma"

When i enter the bedroom tyrone was button his shirt with a scowl face. I took a minute to examine him before beginning to walk up to him.

"Bae let me help you with this."

"Naah i got this erica."
Erica? Something must be wrong because he called me by my full name.

"Bae you know how robby is he just wanted a hug."

"Its Robert." He said harshly.

I laughed. "Are you jealous? You scared Robby can take your girl from you?" I smirked, challenging him.

He looked up from his shirt. "Can't nobody take my hoes."

I cocked my head. "Oh? Hoes. K." I walked out the room with a twist. Not that he called me a hoe, but the noun was plural. Hoe(s). I'll show him a hoe.

Soon, people were piling into the house and it was almost time to start my baby's birthday party. The kids were in the backyard playing with Robby while the other grown folk was inside joking, and gossiping.

I went to the backyard to get the kids. Tyrese was on Robby's back. "Robby, Tyrese! Be careful!" I walked up to them and got my son off his back. "Its time to sing happy birthday, Rese." I grabbed ahold of his hand. "Come on babies, lets go eat some cake!" We all walk inside and I sat Tyrese in front of the cake with 5 candles on it. Then we all started singing.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Tyrese, Happy birthday to youu!" We all cheered and clapped.

"Blow out the candle man." Robby said. I looked up at Tyrone on the other side of the table and smirked. He looked so mad.

My Rese blew the candles and we all cheered and clapped again. I kissed my baby on the cheeks and bent over to get the bag of plates, forks and knife from under the table. Making sure that Robby saw and that Tyrese saw that Robby saw.

By the time i gave everybody their piece of cake and ate it, the kids and Rob went back outside, and i turned the karaoke on and grabbed Tyrone's sisters hand. "Sing with me ma." She smiled and got up. We started picked out the song, 'I should've cheated By Keyshia Cole.'

"I might as well had," Candy started singing. "Cheated on you." I chimed in. "As much as you accuse me of cheating." We sang together.

"I might as well had," I started this time. "Lied to you,"

"As much as you accused me of cheating!"

We finished the song and everybody gave us a round of applause. We laughed. "Who wanna go next?"

Tyrone got up. "Yall gone love this." He typed in the song he wanted, and on came 'Loyal by Chris Brown.'

He started from the chorus. "Just got rich, took a broke nigga bitch, i can make a broke bitch rich. But ion fuck with broke bitches! Ahh these hoes aint loyal." He rapped getting all into it. Everybody started staring at me, obviously knowing that the song was for me. It was so embarrasing.

These people still think we are broken up. Which we kinda are.. its complicated.

I got up and walked into the backyard, feeling everybody's eyes on me, including Tyrone.

I was so angry and embarrassed. So I'll make him angry and embarrassed. Robby was sitting on a chair on his phone. I sat on his lap face to face then gazed into his beautiful eyes for a second.

Then i kissed him.