Saber of Camelot

“Again?” asked Amakusa.

“Yes, this time they almost destroyed the cafeteria with their quarrel, Mordred even almost used her Noble Phantasm. Master has to burn two command seal to stop them” replied Jeanne as she lower herself into Amakusa’s cock.

“It seem they quarrel has become too troublesome, I’ll asked Master to let us do an intervention before this gets out of hand” Amakusa said.

“A wise idea, but for now let’s forget about them and spoil me please” Jeanne seductively smile as she begin to bounce and her passion moan echoed  through the night.

///

Artoria Pendragon and Mordred stood stiffly next to each other after being brought to Jeanne’s room. Amakusa sat in front of them, on one of the lavish armchairs that was present in the room. Jeanne stood next to his chair. Both of the looked so perfectly when together, like a sculpture carved by God himself.

“Thank you for coming, both of you” Amakusa start.

There was silence.

“Why do you hold such anger for one another?” he asked them.

Silence.

“It is expected that some Servant would clash with each other, but the two of you are taking it to the extreme. Can you not see that your mindless animosity towards one another almost destroyed the cafeteria? Twice! Emiya patience is getting thin and I’m afraid not even Master could held him back anymore” he patiently tried once more.

Amakusa is almost annoyed with the lack of response but as a Father he know how to keep his emotions in check.
Though his libido is hard to control these day as he observe Artoria and Mordred lovely face and feature. His mind is filled with fantasy of them kneeling and sucking his cock side by side.

Silence again but Jeanne noticed that Mordred’s hands that previously lay rigidly by her sides, were now tightening into fists.

“Was it on purpose?” Amakusa calmly ask again and this time Mordred seem unable to hold her silence.

“No! It was all my father’s fault!” cried Mordred.

“Always pushing my buttons with stupid, useless words!” Mordred continued.

“Never recognizing how I feel… such a selfish and insensible fool!!
Artoria stayed silent and looked solemn as Mordred continued to throw insult after insult at her.

“That’s enough. Please Mordred, calm down and take your seat” Amakusa silently demanded.

Mordred faltered in her hateful speech and reluctantly closed her mouth. She bit her lip in unwillingness as she held her tongue.

“Why don’t you both sit for a minute while I brew us some relaxing tea?” suggested Jeanne.

Amakusa nodded in agreement as Jeanne stepped away to prepare the tea. As it was steeping, Jeanne also decided to put on some soothing music in attempt to further calm the two. Hearing the tune Amakusa realize Jeanne intention.

The tea was brought out shortly after and everyone was given a cup. They sat in silence, sipping the tea and easing down from their previous apprehensive attitudes. Amakusa and Jeanne noticed that the two relatives were stealing glances at one another, admiring each other’s features.

Unsurprisingly, Artoria was the first to speak up.
“Thank you for the tea, Jeanne. It is lovely, you have exquisite tea-making skills especially for a Frenchwoman” she complimented.

“It was nothing but thank you for the compliment, Artoria” Jeanne replied with a gentle smile.

Artoria returned the smile and then slowly shifted so that she was facing both Mordred and the couple.