Part-(two)

A single roll of sweat rolled down the side of Wen Qing's forehead as she carefully put her needles in the right places around the pale white leg and drawing energy from his core, trying her best to stop the bleeding and stitch the wound up.

Wei Wuxian was getting paler and paler by every minute.

He was dying.

Lan Wangji, was sitting beside Wei Ying all along, holding his hand transferring spiritual energy with a throbbing heart, now and then making sure that the now very weakened pulse was still there.

He realized he was crying. He slowly took his other hand up to his face and rubbed the salty dampness on his cheek, before lowering down and stared at his hand as if he was looking at an unknown object.

When exactly was the last time the Second Young Master Lan Wangji cried?

... Definitely not in the last 10 years.

... But here he was crying because of the person, who, he realized now, was the one he will love for the rest of his life. And the life after.

To say that Lan Xichen was shocked, would be an understatement. He just saw the boy yesterday, laughing, teasing, messing around. Today morning too he acted he was completely fine as well. Acted fine.

How much more pain and injuries has this young man suffered from without anyone knowing? The thought made him shudder. He could'nt help but think what will he do if it was his little
Brother Wangji.

Speaking of his brother, he glanced at the worried, broken expression of the,  normally ice cold Lan. Heck, he was even crying.

Who ever said that his didi can't feel any emotions or show any emotions are all wrong.

His brother was capable of showing the most strongest emotions. His brother was most certainly capable of loving someone whole heartedly.

Jiang Cheng was sitting in the corner, with his face buried in his hands, reluctant to show the tears that were streaming down uncontrollably.

Why doesn't Wei Wuxian just tell anything?!

No matter how much they fought sometimes, his brother was still the most strongest and incredible person in the entire world. Cheng would never admit it or say it out aloud due to his egoistic personality, thanks to the inheritance  from his mother.

He had seen Wei Wuxian get up as if nothing happened after getting whipped by his mother's first class lightening whip.

He saw his brother get broken many times, but Wuxian would always get up, hiding his pain with that sunlit smile

He failed.

Jiang Cheng failed to protect his brother. He failed to notice his pain.

After this, He wouldnt let anyone harm his brother. Anyone who even dares to touch a strand of his shixiong's hair, sandu will pierce through their heart.

I will protect you Shixiong... He promised as he listened to his sister sobbing frantically beside him.

After what seemed like an eternity, Wen Qing finally straightened up, rubbing the sweat off her forehead. Everyone jumped up and looked at her.

"The bleeding stopped... He is stable now. I will stitch up the wound. " She said, and gave a reassuring smile to sugarcoat it.

The intense heavy atmosphere, lightened considerably and they all exhaled a breath, they  were surprised to see they were holding in.