Part-(3)

Wei Wuxian felt a bit embarrassed.

But he liked it.

He had requested this morning to be moved back into his room from the healer's den. Wen Qing agreed, but said that she will be making sure to constantly check on him.

Now after few hours he was in his Lover's arms, bridal carried, across the distance between the healer's den and his sleeping quarters.

Lan Wangji didn't pay attention or just subtly ignored the gaping eyes of the disciples who stared with mouths hanging open. He held on to Wei Ying carefully, who turned red as Jiang Yanli giggled teasingly as she tagged along. Jiang Cheng grumbled something about "shameless Humans" as he too walked beside the second jade.

Wei Ying his his flushed face in Lan Zhan's neck. "Lan Zhan... You know you didn't have to.... Cheng could carry me on his back... " he said softly.

"Not a chance." Lan Zhan said and kept walking. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes as Wei Ying giggled.

Lan Wangji, had spent the entire of yesterday, trying to politely make his uncle understand, and summarize the situation between him and Wei Ying. His brother was there to support, but all along, Grandmaster lan Qiren spited out blood or nearly went to Qi Deviation.

Lan qiren was a bit salty, about the very sudden relationship between his all so elegant spotless nephew, and the resident menace. But in the end he agreed when he saw the notable change in his nephew. He smiled and talked more rather than being a living dead ice sculpture.

Lan Zhan, with Wei Ying in his arms, entered Wei's room and he placed Wei Ying down carefully on the bed. Then fixed his blanket on him.

Yanli smiled as she gazed at the two, wondering how can a couple look so good together. Both were polar opposites, but that only made it more beautiful.

She had to write to her father back in Lotus Cove. The Clan leader had been pretty anxious ever since he heard of Wei Ying's injury. He wanted to rush in Gusu as fast as possible. But he had several clan meetings and other matters.

She had to also write to him, about a possible future marriage between Lan Clan and Jiang Clan.

She got excited imagining her father's reaction. She told Cheng, Wangji and Wuxian that she will go make some food and left. Cheng left too as he had to talk to Sect Leader Lan Xichen.

Lan Zhan gently kissed Wei Ying's hand settled beside him, wrapping on arm around him, pulling him closer and the other hand holding his hands. Wei Ying let out a comfort filled sigh as he let himself get pampered and loved for once.

"Lan Zhan... I wonder what was going on in your mind the first time we met? I mean.. When I had snuck up the roof that night, and you had caught me... Your face was so blank.. " Wei Ying asked, remembering back to the night when he had first arrived in Gusu and had attempted to climb up the roof, with Emperor's Smile. Lan Wangji was standing on a high pavilion. His face blank and cold, the moonlight making him look unreal. If Wei Ying's senses didn't alert him of another's presence.. He would have thought no one was there.

Lan Zhan smiled softly, as his mind went back to the night, when he had to place a silence charm on Wei Ying to drag him to his uncle and brother

"At first, I was just shocked.... At the audacity of a disciple, to not only break down the ward, but also climb up the roof, with liquor.... " lan Zhan began but paused when Wei Ying scooted up closer, his eyes shining with curiosity.

"And then?? " he asked excitedly. He must have done more than that to thaw the heart of none other than the cold Lan Wangji.

".... Then gradually, as you talked and blabbered, I started to drink in your appearance... Your personality... Your voice... Your smile..."

The way he was talking, made Wei Ying blush like a maiden. The way the other described him, like a rare flower, made him feel special... Made him feel loved.

"I got angry more at myself than you... For having those sudden butterfly like stuff inside me. I fell in love the moment I saw you. I was just lying to myself and restraining... But that day when you got injured... When you were crying in my arms, bleeding out... Dying... It was the moment I realised... I can not-- will not-- ever leave you... Whether you like it or not." Lan Wangji finished with a gentle kiss on Wei Ying's forehead, who was in the verge of tears.

"You talked more than you talk in a month, you Fuddy Duddy!" Wei Ying half cried and half smiled. Lan Zhan smiled and pecked his lovers soft lips.

"Anything for you"

It was too much for Wei Ying to handle, and he grabbed Lan Zhan's robes lapels and pulled him in for a passionate kiss, which the other gladly reciprocated.

Their lips moved in sinc, as they wrapped their limbs around each other, pulling the other closer.

Nothing and no one mattered.

At this blissful moment, they relished in each other's existence,

with no one to interrupt.

"Oi! Get a room you two!" Jiang Cheng's yell sounded, the eye roll evident in his voice.

... Or maybe just one.

End

.

It's practically the end but you guys want an epilogue? Comment to give your opinion! I looove reading g comments:)