Whos voice is this?

(Its super short, but it still important thou)

As the boy who suddenly changed his black nirichin sword to bright red color left the pillars were completely shocked.........Kamado tanjiro left them completely shock..........there were so many words they wanted to say but they can't, the master was waiting for the meeting to start.

"His sword turned into bright red the split second before he left...and it was even brighter than mine.."Rengoku thought.He then looked at his fellow hashiras,it seems they were thinking the same thing as i am.

"Is it even possible to change to change the color of your blade twice? I mean there could be another person who can do it?Right? Not only him?"Misturi thought.

"That was flamboyant but.....is seems us hashiras were the only one who noticed.......i mean he completely erased his presence then changed the color of his blade.....and master couldn't see it because of his illness."Uzui thought

"Sighh...Even if we ask him to join the corps again i doubt he would refuse,i mean we killed the only family he even have left ofcourse he wont forgive us."Shinobu said to his fellow pillars but only them can hear it.

"Lets just not mind it,what Kocho said was true,no matter how many times we ask him he will just refuse plus its kind of wierd to kill anothers family member then ask him to join the one who killed his family member,isn't it?"

All the hashiras slightly nod except for two.

"What were we talking about again?"muichiro thought

"Well then,my children let us now continue the meeting,but let me remind you giyuu,that this will be your last warning."

"Yes....."

.

.

.

.

.

Somwhere far far far far far away from the estate.

"Why.....why...why...why did they just kill her like that she didn't do anything wrong." A boy said while sobbing beside the tree.he was holding a bamboo muzzle and looking at it deeply.

"Im sorry i failed you,father."

"What will i do know,father?"

"Should i protect my love ones?"

"Do i even have any love ones left?"

"Protect?"

"Protect?"

"Protect?"

The image was still in his head those words she said

"oni-chan?I failed?as an oni-chan?"

He then heared another voice but it wasn't his

"Blow this if u you need help."

"Nii-san will come and save you right away"

As the boy keep hearing different kinds of words over and over that was not even his,he suddenly collapsed...

Your wish has been granted iamironman2020