Past(chapter 6)

So their family decided to reverse their roles? Michikastu will be the one to go to the temple instead?

.

.

.

What is wrong with this father of them...their mother is a good person...but the father...just want someone with a talented ability?

.

.

.

The mother died....

.

.

.

Then that yorichii just decided to depart to the temple...before he left his words to his brother...is still memorable as ever....he adores the flute so much..

The brother must be happy...

.

.

.he left

.

.

.he ran all night...

.

.even thou i am a,ghost?, i still sweat,get tired....sometimes i feel random pain...i just..dont get it..

.

.

..

Those years were just like months to me,i watched yoriichi grow up... those were some good memories he made with the girl...named uta...

They were happy together...but not all happiness last....

Uta died.....the girl yorichi wanted to marry...the baby that was inside uta....all gone........all have been done by a demon...

.

.

That day a slayer arrived...he looks like.....i could feel rage inside me...but no.....calm down tanjiro.....dont let your emotions rush to you...he looked like the flame pillar....

They held a proper burial at uta.........i mean at uta-sama....

.

.

Even thou they have grown up,i have age even one bit...so i gotta atleast pay my respect right?

And that time y

Yorichi sama also became a demon slayer...

By the time i saw the Estate the hashiras....the demon slayers..it was all clear.......

"I see,so.......i am in the past huh...?"