Chapter 1

Rap Monster was always bullied for being the only wrap in the store that was not sold. It made him sad that nobody wanted him.

Wrap Monster's POV
I am so freaking sick and tired of not getting sold, it is just so unfair. Just as I uttered those word out of my mouth (yes my mouth who would believe I actually spoke through my mouth?) the most ethereal human had just entered the store.

The cashier asked him what he would like to order and he replied saying that he would like a wrap with extra chicken and no tomatoes, I am exactly what he asked for! So I puffed out my stomach to make it look like I had the most meat and I used my carrot stick arms to flick back my lettuce hair.

The cashier came towards me and the other wraps and he picked me! I mean I am the Wrap Monster after all. The other wraps watched in disbelief as I got picked up and wrapped in tin foil and paper. Before the last inch of my face was covered I smirked evilly and said hah how you like that? (Bara bing bara boom boom boom)

As I was placed in the bag and handed to the man who had bought me, the cashier asked the him what his name was and he replied Bang Shi-Hyuk but he preferred to be called Hitman Bang . I was furious at the cashier because like back off you minecraft hoe the man is mine.

Once me and Hitman Bang had left the shop, he took me out of my wrapping and as he was about to take a bite out of me with his oh so gorgeous teeth I suddenly spoke and said "Hola Soy Dora"

Hitman Bang's POV
AHHHHH WHAT THE HELL! I shrieked as my freshly made wrap (Author Ze Crackhead: if only he knew that wrap has been sitting in the shop for months) spoke in Spanish. Like if my wrap was gonna speak, at least it should be able to speak English like bitch I don't know what the frickity frack you are saying

I threw my wrap onto the ground and ran away to find the donut shop aka my safe space. I mean I feel safe over there and I get donuts fuck yeah

Wrap Monster's POV
I can't believe that man chucked me on the floor and ran. I mean he really said autobots roll out. How could he do such a thing? Now I'm all squishy in the wrong places.

I slowly inched towards a tree and decided to sleep there. Let's just hope some kind of dog doesn't eat me or a human doesn't squish me with their thick ass. Then again getting squished by thick ass wouldn't be so bad and after they got up they'd look like they shit themselves. Oh well I'm gonna sleep (hopefully forever)

Hitman Bang's POV
I kinda feel bad for the poor wrap but I am too busying eating deez nuts on my donut to even give a shit. DONUT SUPREMACY

 DONUT SUPREMACY