New Neighbor! Part #3 (Mature)

(A/n): Took me forever to do!

Plot: Optimus invites (Y/n) over to his house to watch a movie, little does (Y/n) know of Optimus's plan. They end up having "fun" during the visit.

Warning: Smut! Leave if you don't like smut!

Word Count: 1781 words!

----------------------

-General Prov-

As Y/n walks towards Optimus's place, she had a bad feeling for that night. She shrugged the feeling off. Optimus's house was big, the lawn was kept, and his house looked newly painted. Walking up to his home (Y/n) felt small. Knocking on the giant door, (Y/n) heard a little shuffling from the other side of the door. Optimus opened the door. He wore a red and blue hoodie, white plain shirt, black torn jeans, and blue tennis shoes.

She smiled as he let her in and led her inside. She failed to notice his creepy smile towards her as he locked the door behind them. He asked if she wanted to watch a movie. She accepted and walked through the house in wonder. Each room was more dazzling than the last. Walking over to the couch and sat down. Optimus's plan was now in motion.

-OP's Prov-

As she walked around in amazement, I couldn't help but chuckle. she sat down on the couch waiting for me. I walk over to the sofa, sitting down next to her. She looked at me with a smile. She looks so cute when she does that. I put my arm over her shoulder and turned the tv on. I put on a romantic movie to get her a little turned on so I could put my plan in full motion.

As the movie started, I felt her shift under me. I looked over at her and saw her entranced by the tv. I noticed there was makeup over her hickeys. I carefully used my hand to rub the makeup off. She didn't notice my touch. When I was done, I licked my lips as I looked at her now exposed hickeys remembering the night I did them. I also remembered the picture that hung on her wall. I got a little annoyed and let out a growl on accident.

Y/n: "Optimus? Are you okay?" Looking over, she was worrying over me. Aw, how cute.

Me: "Huh? o-oh yeah, I'm fine, just something in my throat." Fake clearing my throat, just so she wouldn't get any more worried than she is.

Y/n: "Oh, okay, as long as you're okay." She looked back to the Tv, forgetting about what happened.

She was concerned about me, ME! I smirked at her concern. She was so caring for me, she met me for a day! Man... I got a little aroused by that. I got up and went to the kitchen. I got a bowl of popcorn that I made earlier from the microwave. I walked back over to her to see the movie on a kissing scene. I walk over to see Y/n biting the edge of her lip. My plan was working amazingly fast.

I sat down closer to her than I was before. Our hips rubbed against each other. I place the popcorn on the coffee table in front of us. I "accidentally" brush my hand over hers. She looked down at our hands, then at me. Wow... I could get lost in those eyes... time to start the last part of my plan. I edge our faces closer as I look into her deep, loving eyes. Our lips hovering over each other, she started to lean on the couch as I went closer. Damn... I got erected as I begin to think of all the sinful things I would do to her.

She stopped as she could no longer lean away from me. I closed the gap between us. As our lips connected, I felt all my worry lift off my shoulders. As I kissed her, she almost immediately kissed back. I pushed her down onto the couch, not letting go out of the kiss. I place my arms on the sides of her head. Her hair all spread out. All she needed was all her clothes off. I put a hand under her shirt, snaking my way up. I felt her moan into the kiss, licking her bottom lip asking for entrance. She obediently allowed me in, and I began to explore her wet cavern. I tasted every corner I could get to. She crossed her legs on my waist, pulling me to her more. I felt her bra under her shirt, I went behind and unclipped her bra. She gasped when I massaged her bud.'