Ɗᥲժժყ Ɗɾᥱᥲɱ & Ꝓᥲƿᥲ ⱲίꙆɓყ

This is an Irl oneshot cos i wanna-

Tommy's age range: 4m-2y
Tommy's height: 5"2 (i love the idea of short Tommy-)
Wilbur's height: 6"5 (he's actually really tall- like bruh- my cg is like 6"3 which is so much taller than me-)
Dream's height: 6"7 (I just think he's taller than Wilbur sooo-)
George's height: 5"9

some dnf is in this- you've been warned, nothin sexual dw- hehe ^^

°¤*•~~•*¤°

ⱲίꙆɓʋɾ'ಽ ƤƠѴ:

"Papa! Wan 'm 'addy! (Papa! I want my Daddy!" Tommy whined, he was stomping his feet and waving his arms. His favourite pink dummy (Pacifier for all you Americans-) was laid on the floor. I needed to go to the store and Dream was busy streaming so i needed to keep Tommy's voice down.
"Tommy, I have to go to the shop, please let George take care of you." I say, indicating to George that was stood across from me awkwardly fidgeting due to Tommy's outburst. It stopped Tommy for a second, however he started to tear up at the mention of me leaving.

Around two year ago; when Tommy was fourteen; Dream finally moved from Florida to Brighton, it was a big change having the man around, however Tommy loved it, almost immediately he was clingy towards us both. We've known about his regression for around year by this point and were starting to get used to seeing him regressed in person. He got kicked out not long after because of his parents finding out about the coping mechanism. They were jerks, how could someone do that to their kid. (sorry MotherInnit and FatherInnit for writing bad about you- I'm so thankful they won't read this-)

Back to where we are now, Tommy started crying and latched himself onto me, his little fists grabbed onto my clothing, his wails heard from the other end of the house. Loud enough that Dream heard, the man wasn't good at comforting people, but always knew how to comfort Lil Toms. He walked down the cream hallway and into the living room. Worryingly, he walks over to Tommy and lifts him into his arms. Almost immediately after Tommy gripped onto his white hoodie and sobbed, which eventually turned to whimpers, then to slight hiccups.

"Hey, Shh, What's wrong baby boy?" The blonde asked, earning a whine from Tommy and him pulling Dream closer.
"Papa gunn' gos aways.. (Papa is going to go away..)" Tommy whimpered, and slightly tugged Dream closer. Causing Dream to chuckle and bounce Tommy slightly.
"Baby, Papa's going to be back soon. Would you like to cuddle with Daddy, Honeybun?" Dream asked, causing Tommy to nod his head and then bury his face in Dream's neck, his scent calming the boy. Tommy always loved mine and Dream's scents, it was one of the calming things about us, or so he's said in the past. I said my goodbyes for now and reminded Tommy about how much I loved him (Platonically) and said bye to Dream.

Ɗɾᥱᥲɱ'ಽ ƤƠѴ:

I was streaming when I heard Tommy's cries. I instantly went to Dad mode and went to go see what was wrong with my precious baby. I walk down the hallway to see George awkwardly stood not knowing what to do. 'That's my George" I internally chuckle. I walk to the living room to see Tommy crying. I walk over to him and lift him into my arms, he cries and instantly hugs me, clinging to my hoodie.

°¤*•Ꙇᥲȶᥱɾ*¤°

Tommy is resting in my arms, soft snores coming from his little mouth, with his pink dummy that read "Daddy's Baby" cuddling me and his favourite Winnie The Pooh blanket that was too small to be used as a blanket but always gave the boy comfort, Wilbur got him it a few years ago, so it meant a lot to him. George and I sat conversating about random stuff like videos, with the occasional flirting here ad there. We weren't dating but it would be nice to know if he likes me. Tommy always was worried around George, he's looked up to me like a father figure for a while now, so if I was to date George, he'd worry about what that'd mean for him. I've considered adopting him, he's just the perfect little boy, you'd think he's a chaotic little brat but he isn't, quite the opposite. He just keeps it up as a mask so people won't call him soft. Quite adorable when you get to know him.

Wilbur walks through the door and greets me and George.
"Is baby bee sleeping?" Wil asked, looking at us in awe. I hummed and nodded, looking at the boy adoringly, not in a romantic way, he's like my child, he's only sixteen, and quite like a baby even out of littlespace.
"Dream, can I put him down for a nap?" Wil asks, my response was a pout and to bring Toms closer to me. Wilbur chuckles and smiles.
"Quite clingy, huh, Dreamy boy." Wil says with a grin, not a snarky grin, quite a genuine one. I looked down at Tommy, who was gripping my hoodie so I wouldn't leave, a habit he's picked up from years ago. I smiled and cooed at him.
"Such a cute baby boy, awww, Wil, Georgie look at his little fist, and his cute sleepy face." I coo, smiling as they smile with me, I loved Tommy so much. He was my little baby, and he always will be.

¤*•tι𝓶ҽ ടƙιρ•*¤°~

It was time for George to head home, Tommy was being spoon-fed by Wilbur in the kitchen and I was saying goodbye. His chocolate brown eyes were soft, he seemed to enjoy spending time with us. He we said our goodbyes and just before he left I gained a bit of confidence. I kissed his cheek and said goodbye, light blush forming on my cheeks. Before I could close the door, he kissed my cheek and Tommy ran up to us, obviously finishing his food. The toddler-mindsetted boy jumps up and down and excitedly squeals.
"'m wan' a kissy fwom Gogy an' 'addy toos! (I want a kiss from Gogy and Daddy too!)" Tommy giggled, smiling and still jumping.
"Okay baby boy" I say, kissing his little nose. George however smiles and indicates for Tommy to go closer, which Tommy does and kisses his forehead earning squeals and giggles from the boy. Tommy the replied "Papa 'm gots a Gogy kissy! (Papa! got a kiss from Gogy!)" and jumped into Wil's arms. Wilbur smiled and nodded, giving the boy plenty of kisses all over his face, with Tommy giggling.

George left, and me and Wilbur sat on the sofa cuddling Tommy, the boy smiled and happily watched cartoons, The Amazing World Of Gumball to be exact. He was sat on my lap but Wilbur cuddled up to us (Platonically-).
"I love you Honeybee." Wilbur said earning a slight joking gasp from me.
"I also love you baby boy." I said with a smile. Tommy giggled then said with a smile..

"'m wuv 'ou toos 'addy Dweam an' Papa Wiwby! (I love you too Daddy Dream and Papa Wilby)"

●○~~~~○●

{1166 words}

I'm sorry this chapter is shorter, I'm kinda wantin' to write a Zanvis (Aphmau) book- but I dunno if I should or not, anyways I hope you enjoyed reading! bye bye honeybees ^^