Ɱʋɱα Ɲίꜧαⲥꜧʋ

I'm yet again makin Tommy short-
I dunno who requested it but I'm gunna try my best to stay on theme- I'll try leave a link somewhere for you guys to do the requests (it's a Google form-) also remember everything is platonic! onto the oneshot ^^

*•¤°~~~°¤•*

Ⲧ𝗈ɱɱყ'ಽ ƤƠѴ:

"Beach day!" Tubs excitedly yelled, his hazel eyes shining from the light outside the building, currently being in Wil's house or well, Wil's old home. I was excited but it soon became a frown. We were sat on a sofa (couch for Americans) comfortably talking to eachother. It was me, Tubbo, Ranboo, Phil and Wilbur. I was sat almost on Wilbur, but he sat me there so I didn't mind.
"If we go to the beach.. Wilby- Wilbur can't come.." I say, my eyes tearing a bit but I'd rather no one saw them today. Wilbur gave me a look, and started speaking, I could barely hear them. My eyes began to flutter closed and all I could hear was the soothing voices of Ranboo and Wilbur.

Ɱʋɱα Ɲίꜧαⲥꜧʋ:

I was just talking to Jack, a simple normal day. Can't leave the water, sadly, and he can't touch the water, so we were just chatting. Just talking about recent evens and stuff.

"...Then Tommy got mad at Wilbur for renaming the Pub to PubE. I don't blame the kid really. It's a stupid name." Jack says, chuckling at the end.
"What did Tommy do?" I ask, a little curious on whether my little was well-behaved without me there.
"Just his usual swearing, but then Wilbur distracted him with Charlie. Did ya (you) know he can shrink when you hit him. Pretty cool innit (isn't it)." Jack says, clearly not knowing about Tommy's regression.
"I'm going to have to speak with him about that.." I mumble, not realising I spoke out loud.

"Huh? I din't (didn't) catch that Niki." Jack says, questioning my secretive nature.
"Oh, nothing, just spoke aloud a thought. It's not important." I reassure, pushing away the topic.
"Anyways. Did ya (you) know Wil pushed me off the PubE. Yeah, back before it'd been built to the standard it is now. And so I said; 'Oi ya cock!' and he got away with it. The nerve of 'im (him). Imma shut me trap now (I'm going to shut up now)." Jack rambled. We just enjoyed the sunny day, I really need to talk with Toms though.
"I'm knackered man." Jack complained, we both laughed at the sudden outburst.

Around half an hour later: Tubbo, Wilbur, Phil and Ranboo; who was carrying Tommy; approached.
"Ah! Hello!" I greeted, with Jack saying a quick 'Hey' not too long after.
"Tommy you good? He looks like he hasn't slept in days." Jack said, indicating to the sleepy little.
"Are you sleepy Tommy?" I ask, gaining grabby hands and whines in return.

"Did anyone pack a swimming costume for him?" I ask, looking at each adult (plus Tubbo and Ranboo). Wilbur smiled and nodded, grabbing the little from Ranboo's arms and taking him to a quiet area to change him.

Once finished Tommy was handed to me, he was passed out. He was wearing his usual red and white shirt but in swimming wear and it looked almost like a romper. As soon as he touched the water he awoke, he relaxed upon seeing me however seemed unlike himself. He wasn't little, at least not yet, I was going to change that.
"Aaahh!! Why am I in water?!" Tommy shrieked, his arms and legs moving about.
"It's okay, precious bee. Muma is here." I cooed, causing him to stop squirming.
"Niki! I'm not little.." Tommy whispered to me, trying to hide the whines laced in his voice.
"Awww, that's not true. You're always my little baby boy. My little merman." I cooed once more, smiling softly. He knew what i was doing, and tried to fight it off.
"Mu- Niki.. I'm not little! 'm big." Tommy whined, he was very close to slipping. I could sense it.

"Muma.." Tommy whispered, he snuggled close to me, his eyes had little tears forming.
"What's wrong, baby boy?" I asked, my voice full of concern.
"Muma fheys gunns judges mes.. (Muma they're going to judge me..)" Tommy whimpered, tears falling and staining his adorable face. I coo and wipe his tears.
"They aren't button, Wil adores you, Tubbo is your best friend, Ranboo loves you and so does Phil. And even though Jack has no idea, Bumblebee, he'll be accepting because guess what, Honey?" I ask, he sniffles and responds with a quiet 'what?'.
"Everybody here loves you, baby." I say, smiling softly. Tommy giggled and Phil threw a potion of water breathing onto Tommy, just incase he wanted to go under.

Tommy giggles and babbles, indicating he's too little to use his words. Honestly, it was adorable. Once Tubbo even started cooing at him because of how cute he was being. Jack was a little lost with what was happening, but followed along. Tubbo and Ranboo were playing with Tommy in the sand, and slightly protecting him from getting sand in his eyes. Wilbur had to stay in the water like me so he kept close. Wilbur and Toms have such a brotherly bond so he gets protective easly

"Niki, what's happening? I don't mean it to be rude or owt (anything) but it's not something I'm used to. I just want to be here for Tommy." Jack whispers to me, I return his question with a smile and ask Wilbur to explain Tommy's regression to him. Tommy clapped his hands and giggled, in response I gave him kissies (basically pecks all over the face hehe- i call them kissies). He started squealing happily, giggling occasionally.
"Aww, does my little merman like kisses?" I ask, he nods with another fit of giggles.

As the night approached, Toms became more and more sleepy. So sleepy to the point where he couldn't keep his eyes open. In the end Wilbur took him back to the PubE. Wilbur kept an eye on him for me. I can always trust him,

"and I'll always love my baby bumblebee"

*¤•°~~~~°•¤*

Sorry it's rushed, I forgot about it, and some stuff has been going on between my "friends" and my best friend/caregiver and I'm unsure whether I hate them for what they did or not. I'm not going to get into details. Anyways, I've finished school now so I got so much time ^^

I hope you enjoyed, Honeybee's. hehe ^^