Me Myself 💜 Part 2.

This photo of Me 💜 And that is one of my pet Guineapigs that is my baby boy Guineapig Squeak Percy 💚 Tomlinson no just before he went last year with his brother Georgie 💙.

Just so you all know - Warning this has now some bits that you may find upsetting 😢, heartbreaking 💔, and so emotional too, Pregnancy, stressed and it has Anxiety in it too okay.

My hole Child life has been with Thomas 💙 and his Friends and Thomas 💙 The Tank Engine 🚂 and his Friends all 24 years of it. I've always loved 💖 Thomas 💙 even from when I was little at 3 years old. Even my Grandma🦋 and My Granddad 💙 did do too even my cousin's and Auntie's and Uncle's did when they was little before Me 💜 and My Sister Jess 💛 ( Jessica 💛 ) even my Mum 💜 and Dad 💙 both when they was little too ☺️🙃.

My Grandma 🦋 and Granddad 💙 even had my old Thomas 💙 The Tank Engine 🚂 and his Friends cup too and my favourite push along Thomas 💙🚂 😀.

⬆️
My favourite Thomas 💙🚂 push along toy 😅🙂.

⬆️My favourite Thomas 💙🚂 push along toy 😅🙂

⬆️

My favourite Thomas The Tank Engine 🚂 kids Cup ☺️😀.

My family has had a great hole lot of things to do with Thomas 💙 The Tank Engine 🚂 and his Friends and now my little younger cousin's do so too 😆😀😄.

Their are a lot of things that you don't know about me 💜 and I am giving this a good chance to tell you all about me 💜 and my life and some of my secrets some that I have kept inside of me 💜 for years.

My hole life has been filled with Thomas 💙 The Tank Engine 🚂 and his Friends but filled with other secrets too.

When ever I was around all of my friends and family they would always say that I was just like any of the Engine's 🚂🚂 friends from Thomas 💙 because I was always just like them 🙃🙂☺️.

So ooooooo..........

In the Thomas 💙 world I guess you can say that I am like most of the Engines 🚂🚂 or half of them...