05: The Fresh Sailor Penis

The weight in my chest satisfyingly disappeared once I was met with Reiner's expressionless face. Somehow frowning without seeming mad.

Tootsie meowed curiously, his head cocking in my direction and to Reiner's. "And you bought Sawney!" I reached out for the deformed child, which Reiner gently laid in my arms before retracting his hands as if he just got rid of a curse.

"Come in." I used my foot to keep the door open, my full attention on silent Sawney. His doll eyes shut and lips puckered out.

"No offense Reiner but did you shut Sawney off? He's never calm when you have him."

He sighed and walked in, tired as ever. "No, he just randomly shut up when I got to your road,"

I laughed wickedly and stole another glimpse of Sawney. "You missed your mummy huh?"

"Why is your cat hissing, is she okay?" Reiner asked, backing away from the grey bastard.

"I think he's jealous of Sawney." I giggled, climbing on a nearby chair and leaving Sawney at a higher shelf so that Tootsie wouldn't murder him.

"Now..." I carefully got back down on the ground. "Let's begin on our project."

I noticed his black zipped hoodie open with a white T-shirt under it, black jeans that perfectly displayed his beefy thighs. I've never seen a guy with such a feminine yet masculine body.

Laughing lightly to myself, I went to fetch my laptop from the kitchen. "I like your outfit." I said, watching him blush with a small flustered grin.

"And I like your dinosaur cosplay."

I laughed hysterically and wagged my tail around to satisfy myself. "Thanks, I'm Dina from Amazing World Of GumBall." Dina was a normal dino colour, except I was green. Being a dinosaur is close enough, who cares about accuracy when it isn't needed?

"Never seen it but I like the effort." He complimented.

I returned a nice smile and opened up my laptop, patting a seat next to me. He got up from the opposite side and obedientily sat where I gestured.

Althought I sat next to him previously, I had never smelled him this upclose before. Burning wood and a hint of sweetness to it, like a man that gave you the best hugs but everytime you try to remember his face, it's blurry.

"I was thinking we could create a story from sea cucumbers." I said, opening a tab on it. Immediatily his calm expression switched to a terrified and flustered cringe.

"W-... Why does- what-...?" He tried to speak, only coming up with gagged stutters. "I was thinking of something like... 'The case of the missing sailors'." I smirked, noticing how his face got even redder at the thought.

"Sure..." he said, I mentally jumped up and down in victory, calmly scanning his demeanor in real life. "If I haven't heard the story and still feel like this then it's bound to make Mr Smith give us a good grade on it."

And so we started, taking a few hourd to write the plot and how we'd present it. I even came up with making a model. Which we both agreed to start tomorrow.

With Tootsie fast asleep on the matt, we both wrote on an A2 paper, adding on random ideas that came from that one weird part of the brain

"Oh I have one!" He says before scribbling down a few words with the blue marker I gave him. As soon as he sat up, I began to read aloud.

"Their penises are like chocolate to the sirens?" I glanced towards him to find a mindless smile stuck to his face. "Where the hell did the sirens come from? You weirdo." I held back a grin, I've never seen him actually make a pure facial expression other than boredom.