Morning Seggs

In this fanfic you and Tankgirl are dating. I was gonna make a part where you confess your love for her but I was too lazy. Also yeah this chapter is nsfw. Sorry. The rest of the story is sfw tho. Shoutout to @totallynotagaymer for the idea 💖💓💕💗

You wake up to a voice calling your name and shaking you awake. "Y/N." They called. You finally opened your eyes. It was Tankgirl. You get up and rub your eyes. "Finally, you're awake." She said. "Yeah. I should probably get ready for patrol now." You try to get up from the bed but stopped by Tankgirl. "No wait." She said. "What?" You asked. "Lay back down." She answered. "What's this about?" You said while laying back down. "I uhh, wanna have some fun." She hopped on the bed and got on top of you. You knew exactly what she wanted now. "You mean, you want morning sex?" You asked. "Yes." She answered.

-TIME SKIP TO THE GOOD STUFF-

Tankgirl started rubbing her slit against yours. You moaned softly as she nibbled on your neck. "I love you." You whispered. "I know Y/N. I know." She said right before going back to nibbling. Her breasts were pressed up against yours, her nipples erect. Her whole body felt warm. Everything felt so nice. "Damn she's so hot." You thought to yourself. She sped up and rubbed her cunt against you faster. Your clits touching. "Mmff!" You moaned. She looked into yours eyes with lust. "You like that, don't you?" She teased. She pinned down your wrists on the bed. She moved her hips around, pleasuring you more.

"Ah, fuck." You moaned. The pressure felt so good. You could feel yourself getting closer to cumming. "Babe, I think I'm gonna cum soon." You told her. "Cum for me Y/N. Cum for me." She replied. She kept moving her lewd hips around and rubbing against you. Your cunt throbbed, desperate to release the tension. "I-I'm gonna cum." You moaned. "Cum baby, just cum." She said lustfully. "A-ah!" You whined as you released your fluids, Tankgirl doing the same only about a second after. You two took a moment to rest and make eye contact. "You look so cute." Tankgirl said. She leaned in to give you a passionate kiss. Her lips were soft and smooth. She pulled away and smiled.

"Aww, I love you so much Y/N." She pinched your cheek playfully. "Hehe, stop." You said blushing. The two of you eventually cleaned up and got ready for patrol. Tankgirl gave you a kiss on the cheek before you two went your separate ways. "I'll see you later babe." She said. "See you later." You responded. You both walked away from each other. "God I love that woman." You thought to yourself. Your heart fluttered.

GAY TANKGIRL SUPREMACY