You And Your Wifey (And Ted)

TED IS AROMANTIC CUZ I SAID SO

You rested on the hard ground. You were pretty exhausted from patrolling. You thought about how Tankgirl was doing. She was probably feeling the same way as you. Military work was always such a bore. While you were thinking, you spotted her walking by. "Hey Tankgirl!" You yelled and waved at her to get her attention. She turns and notices you. "Hey, Y/N!" She yells back. You jumped up in excitement and hugged her. "I missed you." You said happily. "Awww. You missed me?" She said while caressing your cheek. "Yes I did." You replied. You were so happy to see her.

She gave you a small kiss on the lips. "I kinda missed you too." She said. You both sat down on the ground. "I feel like we don't really get to see each other enough. Sure, we spend a lot of time together when we're not on duty, but I wanna see you more often." You said to Tankgirl. "Yeah, we spend almost all day working sometimes." She replied. "I know I can't spend every single minute of the day with you, and I'm perfectly fine with that." You scooted closer to her. Then hugged her. "You're too cute Y/N." She chuckled. "Hey, start making out already!" A voice yelled. You looked up to see who it was. It was Ted.

"Oh, shut it Ted!" Tankgirl spat back at him. "Hey hey, I'm just kidding!" He said. "You guys are very cute together." He approached you and sat down next to you. "So, how have you and her been?" He asked you. "Fine, fine." You said back. "Cool. Personally, I'm more of a loner. But it's great to see you two happy." "Wow Ted's not being a rude, perverted asshole." You thought. "No shit you're a loner. You're aromantic. It's almost like you don't care about love." Tankgirl said. "Hey I care." Ted said back. "Just not for myself." He looked at the ground. There was awkward silence more a moment. "Well I should get going. Bye for now." Ted got up and walked away. "Yeah we should get back ti work too." Tankgirl also got up. "You're right." You stood up too. "Bye Y/N. See you later." She walked away while waving at you. "Bye Tankgirl." You said back. You stretched then got back to work.