꧁𝕆ℕ𝔼꧂

⚠︎︎𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶⚠︎︎

𝚁𝚢𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Our bodies push together in unity, the sweat making our skin glide over each other. His hands are wrapped tightly around me, his blunt nails digging into my back, tugging me down against him. Pure ecstasy is rolling off both of us in hot waves and I watch as his face contorts with pleasure. His eyes are squeezed shut, mouth hanging open as his head falls back.

God, I can't remember the last time I saw him like this, writhing and begging beneath me. Tour is difficult in the sense that you are always on the move, always exhausted. We're lucky if we can even steal a quick handjob before a show. Even on hotel nights, a good night's sleep is more important than getting off sometimes.

His long drawn out moan pulls me from my thoughts and I focus on studying his face, savoring the way his dark eyes stare into mine. As his hips rock into mine, I let my eyes fall shut and lose myself in the feeling of this. Something I probably won't have the luxury of experiencing for at least another week.

"Fuck Ryan, I think I'm—" he breaks off with a soft gasp as I lick a hot trail up his throat, tasting the salty tang of his sweat. Yeah Brendon, I know I know, I am too. And I don't even have to voice these thoughts. He knows how close I am, he's familiar with the way my hips snap in a desperate manner.

A few more moments and we're whining into each other's mouths, begging for a release. My hips hit just the right angle and he unravels before me, his pupils dilating as I swallow his moan of, "Oh god, Ryan!"

I fuck him through his climax, trying to hold off my own for as long as I can. It's a lifetime before his own hips stop moving and his taut muscles finally relax. "I love you," Brendon whispers, his last word drawn out into a whimper as I bite down hard on his collarbone.

My eyes close and I allow a cry of ecstasy to escape my lips as I climax, finishing inside of Brendon. I feel him squirm beneath me, sigh softly as his fingers slowly card through my hair.

And then I roll off him, pull him into my arms and kiss his forehead, enjoy the way his hot breath tickles my neck.

"I love you too," I say at last, my voice breathless and somewhat raspy. He presses his face into my neck and I feel him smile against my skin.

"Prove it," he murmurs, almost too soft to catch. I pull back then, just enough so I can look at his face. His eyes are gleaming challengingly and it's almost enough to make me shiver.

"I believe I just did," I respond slowly, holding his gaze unblinkingly. One corner of his mouth quirks up and he leans close. I move in to meet him, feeling my energy slowly return to my body. But he raises a finger, blocking our lips from touching.

"Why don't you do it again?" he proposes, leaving his finger up against my chin. We're so close, that his eyes have merged into one. I part my lips, taking the tip of his finger into my mouth. It's all I can do not to grin when I see goosebumps race to cover his skin.

Apparently he takes that as his answer, because in the next few seconds he's straddling my hips and pinning my hands down to the mattress.

☀︎︎ ☾ ☀︎︎

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I could've sworn I closed the blinds last night. I remember pulling the string, concealing our room from the world as he pressed up against my back. And from there, it's all a blur. So it makes no sense that the sun is streaming through the dirty hotel window, shining its rays over my face. Revealing our sins to the sky.