part 31

Before starting... i want to clear some things...

I know that many of you are not cool with shehnaaz's decision. You think she is doing wrong with sidharth which is absolutely right but try to understand her.... agar apko aisa lagta h ki life me sirf pyaar hi sab kuch hota h to nhi... for a girl her career is more important than anything. In this story sana has a very open minded family who always supports her. Being a housewife is a very tough job.... agar woh apne dream pe give up kr deti h to humesha ek regret rhega life me. She will not be happy...

This is what i think....

Rest..... if you think i m wrong than you can tell me....

**************

Sidharth was on his bike. Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes. He doesn't know where he is going. He increased the speed. It was an empty road.

The only person roaming in his mind was shehnaaz. The person he loved the most in his life leave him. She is not in his life. He was feeling like he lost the reason to live. Living without his naaz is impossible.

He stopped the bike. He look around... it was a peaceful place with no people. But it was not peaceful for him.

He wanted his naaz. He want to tell her that how much he loved her... he can't live without her.... he want to stop her.... he can't let her go but.... it was too late.

She is engaged now. She is going to be somebody else's. He fall on his knees and cried his heart out....

Rutt Birha Di De Ke MainuDas Bulleya Tainu Ki MiliyaDoor Khada Kyun Vekhe Ae Adiya

Das Bulleya Tainu Ki Miliya
Door Khada Kyun Vekhe Ae Adiya

Rutt Birha Di De Ke MainuDas Bulleya Tainu Ki MiliyaDoor Khada Kyun Vekhe Ae Adiya