CH19 Please be fine

JIMIN

I closed my eyes and let out a deep and heavy sigh before I sat back down in my seat in the kitchen, where my wife had left me. I heard the door close, which meant that Y/N had stormed out of the mansion after my little rant on her.I really regret what I told her. I want to take it back. I didn't intend to hurt her. Seeing her cry is the last thing I wanted to see from her, but now she just cried because of me.

I sat in the kitchen for a while, thinking about everything that was going on with us, before walking to my room and flopping myself on the bed, but not for long because my phone rang.

I sat up at the end of the bed. I face palm myself with both of my hands before taking out my phone from my pocket to see if there is a call from a landline that is unfamiliar to me.

"Yes hello",

I simply answered, but I got curious about who would be on the other line.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Park. Pardon me for the disturbance, but I'm the agent for the car insurance. I'm Mr. Bang. I would like to inform you, sir, that I already emailed you the list of what our company will handle for the accident that happened to one of your cars a few hours ago."

I was wondering if this guy called the wrong number, I didn't get into an accident, so why is he wasting his time--- but suddenly my heart beats fast when Y/N crossed my mind.

"Which car are you talking about?"

My voice got a bit high when I asked him, but I was already shaking, scared of hearing what he would say next.

"The matt gray Ferrari F12, sir, which was registered under Mrs. Park Y/N, your wife, sir."

He said, which made my whole body tense.

"What are you trying to say is that my wife got into an accident?"

Now I'm fuming that I didn't wait for him to respond and hung up the call. Then I immediately dialed Y/N but her phone is out of coverage. I grabbed my coat and stormed out of the house while dialing the police station. I got into my car and was about to start the engine when my call was answered.

"Hello, what's your emergency?"

"I want to know if there's a car accident that was reported at your station. Park Y/N If there is, she is my wife. "

"Yes, Mr. Park It was a few hours ago, but it's all settled now. Your wife has already left with her friend. You don't have to worry, sir, your wife is fine."

Upon hearing what the officer said, I got a bit calm.

"Thank you, sir, for the information."

I hung up the call and dialed Y/N's number again, but her phone was still shut down.

I sit inside my car for a while, not moving an inch. I don't have any idea where she is or which friend she is with right now. So I decided to just stay at home and wait for her to come back so we could talk and sort things out. I just hope she's okay and didn't get hurt.

Please be fine, baby.