That Incident - Part I

Before reading this chapter read Flashbacks in chapters...

'Are you hiding something'
'Princess not for me'
'Did we get caught'

This will help you to connect all the Flashbacks and read the entire that incident story together.

Grace POV

Wait for a second, did he just did not say that!

Maybe I am dreaming,

A very meany dream I must say!

"Grace, I am not joking. Nicholas knows about your location. Our Russian spy informed me just now. Nicholas is rejoicing the moment and planning to attack the Italian Mafia soon to capture you," he said worriedly.

'Calm down Grace, no need to worry. Everything will be alright' I reminded myself taking deep breaths.

But nothing worked, my dreadful memories started flashing in front of my eyes making it difficult to relax.

"Grace, please take care of yourself. I promise I won't let history repeat itself," he said trying to relax me.

"I don't know Acer, I am very scared. I know I am strong but maybe not enough to find him," I sadly confessed.

"Grace, you are the strongest person I ever knew. I have full trust in you. This time we can beat him in this game, as we are already two steps ahead of him," he told me.

I could hear the urgency in his voice, making me think that there might be something more important for him to deal with.

But instead, he is wasting his precious time in this baseless consulting.

"Acer, I think I should sleep now," I told him trying to get hold of my normal voice.

"Are you sure Grace? I don't think it's a good idea," Acer said undoubtedly.

"I know you are trying to be normal and I encourage that, but I doubt you'll get any sleep today without your nightmares," he said softly.

I know he is correct, but I somehow convinced him and cut the call.

I am sure if I sleep today the nightmares will be unstoppable

Even Acer's phone call won't be able to bring me out of it...

So, I finally decided that I won't sleep tonight and tried to stay awake. I know it was pointless cause I was already stressed out about the meeting of Alessandro with Nicholas. And also the snooping in Mason's office today was at the cost of my afternoon nap.

Remembering the evidence video, I decided to watch it to clear my doubts whether it was him or not.

I saw the video of Alessandro entering the Russian Mafia mansion with Emma on 10th Sept. It was clearly him who entered with Emma.

At that time, I thought that could be anyone impersonating him, so I didn't truly believe that it was him.

But here it was the proof, of him entering the private plane with Emma and staying in their mansion in Russia. Later on, attending the 'so called' meeting with Nicholas.

Of course, it has to be him if Emma is alongside.

Unless some witch came there and magically exchanged his personality or did some black magic on him.

If he came there according to the evidence then it was him only who did that.

I was never so lonely in my entire life. Today the entire day I was smiling dancing thinking he didn't betray me, but instead he broke the contract with Nicholas only to give me away.