chapter 1 - the question

Again, once again its happening. This is the third time this month. ugh!

Well I, Bakugo Katsuki, 3rd year UA college student, share my dorm with the infamous Shoto Todoroki from my class and this is the third random person Todoroki has brought to our dorm for a hook up

Well I, Bakugo Katsuki, 3rd year UA college student, share my dorm with the infamous Shoto Todoroki from my class and this is the third random person Todoroki has brought to our dorm for a hook up. Its not a personal problem that I have with him, absolutely not...i guess. Its just the 'noises' annoy me. So usually i just get irritated... NOTHING ELSE, right?

Today he came in with a tall , probably older guy with golden cat like eyes. Sometimes i wonder, why does he do this? I mean im not judging anyone but he is a handsome guy with good grades, a nice personality and a large friend circle, a literal definition of a perfect life , what is so wrong that at the end of the day he needs to find comfort in strangers? At least he can start dating someone, i mean there people dying to date him, men women alike.

I took a break from my homework and stared outside the window to watch the dark sky with a bright shining moon lighting it up as i thought about the reason behind Todoroki's strange behaviour behind closed doors when no-one is watching. As I was still thinking i heard a very loud noise from his room that definitely sounded like shattering of glass and someone falling down on the floor with a great force and this was followed by loud crying which almost sounded like screams for help.

I didn't think twice before running to his room only to find the glass table in his room shattered on the floor with him sitting next to the broken glass pieces, hair and clothes completely  messed up and blood oozing out of the cut on his forehead while he cried out loudly like a toddler. The man from earlier was standing in front of him shirtless, looking furious. I guess they haven't noticed my presence yet.

The man went for another hit but i was fast enough to stop him. I looked him dead in the eye and said, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" . He jerked off my hand and said "Well, its none of your business , so you should leave because what I'm doing is necessary" then he looked at Todoroki and said "cause this bitch over here does not seem to be to be satisfied no matter how much you give him. So I'm just trying to teach him a lesson". i seriously did not understand what he was talking about, i just screamed at his face saying "WELL I THINK YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD LEAVE OTHERWISE I'LL CALL THE FUCKING COPS ON YOU!".

Well that seemed to scare (?) him a little. He turned around grabbed his shirt and other belongings and stormed out of the dorm while uttering a shit load of swears. As I heard the door finally click and close , I looked back down on Todoroki, who was now lying on the floor still sobbing with a bloody face and a white shirt now with spots of crimson liquid stains and a complete disheveled demeanor.

TBC

                                                                                 - sam