chapter 3 : back then

As i was walking down the stairs , I saw the same guy Todoroki brought earlier standing in front of the building entrance with his back against the lamp post taking a puff from his cigarette. Most definitely looking at me walking down the stairs.

i went out of the building without sparing him a glance with complete intension of ignoring that guy but I think he had something else in mind

i went out of the building without sparing him a glance with complete intension of ignoring that guy but I think he had something else in mind. As he took hold of my hand and stopped me on my tracks. I looked back to find his golden orbs looking at me while glowing in the night light, filled with mystery. I tried to jerk off my hand off of him but his grip was too tight. I was losing patience so i just screamed, "LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE!"

his expression softened, he looked down at the ground and then back into my eyes and said "hey i just want to talk, im sorry for what happened earlier but can we please talk? its important." i replied with the cliché "I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CRAP" statement which he replied with "please its really important , i promise I won't take up much if your time". i thought about it for second and decided on hearing him out.

I told him to start talking but he said "we cant talk here , so lets go to the café down the road. i promise i wont take long". Well i agreed, im tired of screaming anyways plus the café is just next to the convenience store. As we reached the café and took a seat beside the glass window , well of course he ordered something, it was coffee i guess, he started "so..." , i said "yea dude you should start speaking , im really thin on patience. what do u wanna talk about anyways? and what even is your name?"

he started "my name is Kazuko Ito , 5th year from Shiketsu University" . WHAT?! THIS DUDE IS FROM SHIKETSU?!? "Well that was not much of a good  behaviour you did there for a guy from such a prestigious university as Shiketsu" he said, "it has a reason. tch. let me finish. I just wanted to talk to you because I'm worried about shoto". Did i hear that shit right? did he say 'worried' , "yea dude i didn't know we go around smashing the people we are worried about on glass tables nowadays"

He got frustrated and said, "stop commenting on everything will you? let me speak please". I nodded my head as a sign for him to continue. He started "Well.. I've known Shoto since his first year in high school, i was his senior. Ive fancied him since then. I finally had the courage to ask him out in his second year in UA. My feelings for him were always true but he said he didn't want a romantic relationship, he wanted a no strings attached thing. hes been always emotionally detached from the time ive known him. well i agreed to his proposal because i may sound 'selfish' but i also wanted him to feel for Me only for Me. Hes been to my house several times to spend the night but he never seemed to enjoy it , i was getting frustrated so I suggested to do it at his place , i thought it'll get better but it didn't. He was still numb so i got mad and kind of snapped. I mean it was his fault-" . I had enough. i slammed my share of money for the coffee on the table amd stood up "Listen here you little son of a bitch , dont term your want to possess a person as 'liking' them. if you liked him you would have liked him the way he is. And he already told you he didn't want a romantic relationship so you cant expect him to provide you with the emotions YOU desire. Now I don't ever want to see you near him again unless you like jail food. Its a nice café with good people here and i dont wanna cause a scene" . I said and i left .

I was walking up the stairs after i got some congee for Todoroki from the convenience store. I was thinking about that guy earlier. Ugh how i wanted to punch the life out him. I opened the door to our dorm just to find it dead silent. I figured Todoroki was still sleeping otherwise i would have heard him playing games on his computer or watching crappy sitcoms on the television in the living room. I took off my shoes and coat, washed my hands and took out the congee in a bowl. I took the bowl to his room where i found that he was not there. He was not sleeping on his bed. I kept the bowl back on the kitchen counter. I searched my room, the living room, the hallway he wasn't there. I called his phone which was found ringing on his desk. The last place i went to search was the bathroom we share. There he was , that cute- ahem- that bastard sleeping inside the bathtub making me worried for nothing.

TBC

                                                                                        - sam

the reason why i keep my feelings to myself is because i can't explain them

-------