Twenty-Two

Paris

Do I feel bad for how I did Chyna? Hell yeah she was a freak to but right now I need Ashanti. Last weekend we all went to the Mall; Ashanti, the twins and I. We had a ball too bruh.I love spoiling them, I'm not really allowed to because of Tee's mom.

Anyway today is Thursday and we go to school. Tee's mom is now home so I have to get dressed at my house, which isn't really a problem. I still left fresh as fuck. I had a long ass Black Bandana t-shirt,white joggers, and Nike Foamposite Custom Bandana shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror, cheesed at myself then finished getting ready.

In the bathroom, I pulled my hair into a high bun checking it a few times. I put my black G-Shock watch on,along with a bottom set of silver shotgun grillz.

Tee said it makes me look like a hoodrat, but ion care. I tied a black bandana around my head backwards like Tupac and walked downstairs.

I picked my book bag up at the bottom of the stairs then, made my way to the kitchen to pop Eggos in the toaster.

"That isn't breakfast chile." I could almost hear my mom say in my ear behind me...But she wasn't there and she wasn't my mom. Just thinking about that--that monster made tears fall before I could stop them.

There is nothing that can possibly compare to this pain that I feel.. More tears fell.. I hate her..I swear I do- BIINNG. My Eggos were ready and almost instantly I heard Tee knocking at the door.

Quickly I took both my wrists and wiped my eyes drying my face. "Come in babygirl!" I said needing to shout so she could hear me. Hearing the door slam shut I started eating my toaster made waffles, while Tee walked behind me.

"Ewhh babe that's not breakfast." a half smile appeared on my face. But it soon diminished. "Are you gonna fix me real breakfast?" I asked finally turning around looking down at Tee, who was quite short as well. "Yeah meet me upstairs." she bit her lip pushing her arms under my shirt but she was only joking so I just smiled a little.

"What's wrong baby?" She moved her hands to my face. Staring at me and I couldn't hold it no more. I nearly collapsed into Tee's arms, my head in her breasts with my arms wrapped around her waist. I started bawling hella tears.

"M-my mmmams ammmass" I tried speaking but it came out like jibber jam. "Baby lift your pretty head up and speak to me" Ashanti was demanding but soo sweet, she held my face in her hands, wiping my tears with her thumbs. "Now tell me what it is baby..." her eyes stared me down like she really wanted to know what the hell was up with me.

"M-my momma ain't my mom...My real ma in Haiti.... I hate them both...I have no parents none. No dad or mom...." I huffed after my words due to my crying. "Stop that. Mrs. Johnson IS your mom, she raised you. She's loved you through everything--look where you live Paris.

In a beautiful home that your mom let you live in. You are blessed and if your mom would not have adopted you, we would have never met babygirl.

And what is my life without you, I know you might not wanna hear this now but it's okay baby.

We'll get through it together. And like a Queen I'm going to protect my King. Baby I gotchu." Ashanti pulled me closer, kissing her. I instantly felt better once we pulled away. "You got a stain on your shirt babe." I giggled..."I got some clothes I bought for you in our room if you wanna change"

Tee nodded and made her way upstairs.

"Hurry upppp thoooo" I said wiping my remaining tears. God.I'm neevveerrrrr leaving Tee again. Shes my rock. My World.Im in love with this gi--

"Damn that was fast... I like how we match tho." Tee came down the stairs in a double slit maxi skirt, Sam Edelman boots, and a white and black crop top.

She had a Michel Kors watch and some hoops. MY BABYGIRL FLY BRUH.
Soon we left the house on our way to school. And boy when we got there.

Mfers are like maaaad jealous of Tee cause she's with me. I think it's funny, although Ashanti doesn't entertain their petty bullshit, it bothers her.

We got out the car, and instantly there were eyes in Tee. I mean Tee is a bad bitch like by all means, so I get why some girls be sweating her cause of that to.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, leaning against my car she hugged my neck. Suddenly I felt warm lips wrap around my neck as well. Ashanti was trying to give me a hickey annnnddd turn me on before class. "Stooopppp I'm gonna get horny." I whined smirking a bit yet hating the fact that we had to go to class.

"Mkay--But cheer up baby you got me if the whole world turn they back on you."

Ashanti replied half smiling showing off that dimple in her left cheek. "I know babygirl." I said grabbing her hand and walking her to class.