Twenty-Four

[If you don't know how the BBE Challenge song sounds listen]

Paris
Chris' Mansion
Party Room

As soon as I saw Taz I knew we was going to be the sexiest motherfuckers in this bitch. I went to Chris' room with Taz an my duffle bag. I sat on Chris bed, with Taz next to me

"Aye pass me those bookbags." I had about $50,000 in my duffle bag, cause I knew there was going to be "dancers" here and I had to come equipped.

And I had to make sure Taz was as well. The dancers were going to be the baddest bitches from the school...But the girls from our school are fioooonnnne, they just don't have any morals.

I just threw money into either bookbags until they were both full. I didn't wanna tote around that heavy ass duffle bag all night so I solved my problem.

We headed downstairs and there they were, the beautiful asses of L.A.

(tangent:that should be a reality show on VH1)

The music was bumping and everybody was wildin.

Taz wandered over to a couple of girls watching them shake they ass, while I walked to the bar area.

I took two quick shots of Tequila and made my way to the dancers.

To be honest Chris had this place looking like the real shit.

She had a stage,a bar, couches, and tables.

Shit looked like a real strip club, there was waitresses and a DJ.

The BBE Challenge Song came on and two girls one with a white and gold bra and panty set on, and one with just white thongs on, stood next to each other as they started their routine. Everything started off bomb so I started tippin, I placed a folded fifty in the girls thong.

Eventually I walked over to a white couch and asked a waitress if she could get me a whole bottle of champagne.

Not to much longer after she brought me what I needed Chris came by and sat next to me.

"Now you see why I didn't want your girl to come over." She laughed.

"Yeaahh, I mean I feel kinda bad leaving her at home and shit while I'm outchea watching ass ya know?"

I fiddled with the cork on the bottle not really trying to take it off.

"Enjoy yourseeelllff gosh Paris...I got something for you." Chris left went to the DJ and a couple of girls then sat back down next to me.

Suddenly Skin by Rhianna came on and oh Lort, the lights got even darker and smoke filled the air.

A thick ass shorty came over pulling my hand leading me to a chair that someone else put there.

She pushed me down in the chair that she lead me to and began to dance for me. Shorty tooted her ass up on me grinding to the music, I bit my lip trying not to grab her ass.

Chris made sure that we couldn't touch the girls but they could touch us as soon as we walked in the door.

Though I did stick ones and twenties in her g-string, and her bra until I just couldn't fix anymore money there.

I was just waiting for shorty to turn around so I could see how she looked, but the room was still to dark when she did turn around. She bit my neck, while slow whining on me daaaammmnnnnnnnnn this girl was turning me on.

She lifted her head up and that was it. That's when I saw her face.

"CHYNA!?"