First met

Han bin POV
Today is our trainee holiday . I was so excited as I get a time to release my stress from the training .
Han bin and bobby's style

' I look awesome ' I said to the mirror

' I look awesome ' I said to the mirror .
' ya , Kim Han bin faster ! I am so hungry . ' bobby said jokingly After I done with my style . Bobby and I to go to a tobokki shop near a secondary school to have a lunch .
' This is the best tobokki I had in Korea ' said bobby . Bobby and I really enjoyed tobokki at this store .

When I was thinking what I wanted to do today after I go back to the dorm , a staff told me that papa yg need to see me at the office .

I immediately stand up as I was worried what is he going to tell me . I hope that he is not going to scold me because I was late to the training centre yesterday . Yg is so strict on the trainee rules , it makes me kind of nervous .

Flashback to yesterday morning
I wake up at the early morning because I need to go to the training centre early today for my practice . When I get on to the bus , a blonde hair girl also getting up the bus .
Lisa's style

After a few second , she seems kind of panic and searching something in her bag

After a few second , she seems kind of panic and searching something in her bag . Everyone is focus on her because she was so cute .

' Ajussi I'm sorry ,I can't find my purse , I think I lost it ' she said to the bus driver using an inaccurate Korean language so I think she is a foreigner.

The bus driver is a little inpatient and said that she need to get off the bus if she don't have money .

I stood up from my seat and walk to the girl . I paid the bus ticket for her . When I taking out my wallet , my eyes met her big brown eyes , she was so pretty and have a beautiful eyes it makes my heart fluttered a bit .

' Kamsahamita ( thank you ) ' she said to me .
The whole bus only left two seat that are next to each other so she sit beside me and she pick the seat that beside the window . I look at her side profile when she look outside the window .
' She looks like a doll ' I whispered in my head .

When she turned her head , her eyes meets mine again .
The atmosphere between us started to get awkward.
' Anneongaseyo What is your name ? I am Lisa and I am from Thailand, thank you for helping me just now ' she said to me .
' She has a cute voice ' I said to myself .
' my name is hanbin , you can call me bi . You could speak Korean ? ' I asked her
' oh ~ I just learn Korean for a few weeks so I can't speak Korean well ' she said .
' were you come Korea for vacation ? ' I asked
' nope , I came here for training ' she said laughing
she didn't tell me that what training is it so I didn't asked .

' where are you going now ? ' I asked her
' I'm heading to jyp entertainment because one of my friend was there . '
' so her friend is a jyp trainee ' I thought but I didn't ask
' oh okay , but didn't you need to go to the police station to do a report because you lost your wallet ' I said .

'Umm yes , I need to go to the police station first ' she laughed and said
' but where is the police station ? ' She asked
' Don't worry , I am going to take you there ' I said
' but won't I interrupt your time or schedule ? '
' no , ofc . Today is my holiday . I am just chilling around ' I lied .

When we reach the police station , she told me to give her my phone number so she can return the money to me or treat me some food . My heart going crazy again when she type her phone numbers at my phone and I fell that I was kind of nervous when looking at her but I don't know the reason .

After that , she said goodbye to me and went into the police station . I started to think when will we meet again .
Suddenly , a phone call make me go back to the reality, the phone call is from jinhwan Hyung . I immediately answered the phone call .
' ya ! Kim Han bin , where are you ??!! ' jinhwan hyung is so scary when he is angry .
But then I realised that I was late for the training for about 20 minutes . I quickly tell jinhwan hyung that I almost reach the training centre .

In reality , I quickly went into a taxi so I can reach the training centre in the shortest time . I was late for 40 minutes , I quickly run to the practice room hope that no staff notice me .

From writers
I hope that you guys can understand my English 🤣🤣 I know that I have many grammar mistakes and vocabulary mistakes. Please ignore it . I will update as soon as possible . Please support Blackpink and ikon ❤️❤️