Prologue( unedited)

......."I just can't tell you about it......"I told him looking down and playing with my fingers afraid to look at his bad boy face.
........Belle, why don't you just tell me         so that we can solve it together. please  you have been crying since last week now, and you are here saying that you can't tell me.........Fred said using his hand to raise my jaw up.
     "I just can't tell you about it, you will be heartbroken, I love you Fred
. I said calmly not wanting to get on his nerves.
    "I love you more Belle but you have to tell what has been bothering you, you are my...........I didn't allow him to finish before I smashed my lips with his. For like three minutes, we were lost with kissing each other, I was already enjoying the kiss when Fred release himself. We caught our breath,then
        "Annabelle, you can't just kiss me just because you want to avoid this question, I care about you so much,I tell you want is wrong with me anytime am in trouble, I trusted you, I can't believe this and don't try to kiss me anytime you want to avoid this question.
     I know he's already angry because he said my full name and he only does that whenever is very angry.
     " Fred, am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you but I still can't tell you."
      " I can't believe this, if you are ready to talk, you know where to find me, he snatched his black hoodie from me and walked away without not sparing a glance at me.
My eyes were already misty with tears, I felled on my knees and said       " Fred , you will soon understand."

************************************
Wow,am I really the one writing this😑
Well, pls is my first book and also my first prologue.... correction is allowed (cos I didn't edit it) and no abuses pls because I will cry o.
My title may look somehow but suggestions are allowed ☺️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Pls I need ur vote and comment..is important to me.
I won't be posting frequently because am still schooling (boarding)
See ya
Lots of love from
Simple 💋