Enchanted Past

I am kinda sad, this book is almost over! Only a few more chapters left and we will get to the ending. It will be a good ending, I promise. But its coming to a close so soon! Hope you all liked my book and how it continues!

I dedicate this chapter to regularchick!

Please tell me everything you've liked about this book so far!

******************************

Lucy's POV

Lucy's mind spun as she had poured her heart out to Natsu, she didn't really believe she would have another chance. She had no strength, no power left and Natsu was dying. Her one thing that kept her alive was now slowly leaving her, along with her mind it was slipping away.

Newly found tears drained from here eyes, her heart ached as she held Natsu's pale hand. His breathing was getting shallow and a green puss leaked from the side of his mouth. This was the worst Lucy had ever seen him before. Weak and fragile, cold and helpless. It broke her heart, even more so that she couldn't do anything about it. Nothing but keep holding his hand.

They lay next to each other, both in pain and drained. Wendy hovered Natsu still trying to slow the poison, with no avail. Time was slowly ticking away, but Lucy had no sense of it. She had to do something, anything. She wouldn't watch Natsu die, and this wretched man get away with all the evil things he'd done. Lucy filtered through her spinning mind to find a solution, she was always the person to think of a plan. So why not now?

The answer hit her like a blow to the heart, the secrete spell her mother had taught her. She told her never to use it, so naturally she had forgotten all about it. The spell of Murni, it purified everything in a 100ft radius. But the effects could be scary, if not casted exactly right. In that radius, everything would turn dark and die. The spell was especially complicated and had many different types of magic to use at once.

Lucy looked to Natsu, his face was covered with sweat, she could tell he was in a great deal of pain. Then to the battle further up. Erza was tired and drained, and Grey was slowing down and weak. They were loosing. She had to use it, the chances were equal. Either they would loose and die to Cloven while he lives to repeat this charade. Or kill him as well as their selves. One way he lives and they die or they all die. This was a chance she had to take!

Lucy used all her strength to slowly sit up, it was pain she had never experienced before. Bones cracked under pressure, wounds re-opened and her stiff muscles ached and cramped. This notified Wendy's attention.

"Lucy-san! What are you doing?! You have to rest!" She ceased her healing to Natsu and rushed to her.

"Im fine, Wendy. Please just continue to watch Natsu." She pleaded.

Wendy looked hurt and confused, but did as she asked.

Lucy sat, breathing heavily she remembered the words to the spell. Ready, she took one last look at her friends. Was she really doing the right thing? Risking all their lives without even telling them, was this what she wanted? She'd never killed anything before, now she might be responsible for her best friends' deaths! Shaking her head she remembered Cloven. The terrible things he had done and how she wouldn't let that happened to anyone else. No one deserves that kind of treatment, no matter what they have done!

Lucy took a deep breath, sighed, realizing it might be her last. But continued raising her arm to the air she chanted.

"Kaoonmigla lofa tahueē swetararūswe

Oon parūrayin tahueēē

Huelopadō luty tahueyin hueramidō

Narakūē tahueoonswe typarakeē

Ra typarake lōfa tyrueoontayin

Rapapa tyrueēsweēmita paēta tahueēna

Milōta sweēē dōēratahue

Kerūrueē tahueoon swe tyēlotypaē"

By this time, Erza, Grey and Cloven had noticed what she was doing, but she continued. Trying not to get distracted and focus on the spell, she couldn't stop, if she did everyone would die.

"Oonmi rapapa taoonnaēswe

Lofa sweradōmiēsweswe

Lofa swelōrueruelōwen

Lōrue lofa paoonglahueta

Oon tyruerayin tahureēē

Kaoonmigla lōfa swetararueswe

MINRI CAHYA!!!"

A bright light exploded from Lucy. A harsh wind blew in every direction. Under Lucy a giant magic circle appeared, constellations and words formed in the holden lines. It spread far and wide reaching the entire 100 feet, each way. Lucy heard Cloven as yelled in frustration.

"Layla, no! It cant be...this is. LAYLA!!!" With this last plead to her dead mother Cloven disintegrated into the dust from where he came.

Everything became still, silent and deathly quiet. But there stood Grey, Wendy and Erza shocked to no end. They all starred at her in surprise.

"Wha-What?!" Erza shouted.

Honestly Lucy couldn't care less, they were alive, she didn't kill them and everyone was okay. Immediately her head snapped down to Natsu, did the spell effect him too?! They he lay, his face at peace and a little color returned. Wendy placed her hands to his chest, checking his vital signs. A smile appeared on her face.

"Seems what ever you did worked! The poison is gone." Wendy gasped.

Lucy's shoulders slacked, like a heavy weight lifted from her. Then suddenly she felt exhaustion wash over her, her mind went blank. The last thing she remembered was her body against the soft grass.