𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜. 𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍.

revenge

revenge. it was something that had to happen sometimes, and for me it was the only thing on my mind.

the small silk black dress hugged my body tightly as we made our way into the private area of the restaurant. maddie and bailey had stood next to me, replaying the plan in their heads.

well "plan" it wasn't really a plan, elaine had always brought something up at dinner that she probably shouldn't have so once she does i'll call her out.

"hey!" chase yelled, running over and bear hugging the three of us. "hi chase." i patted his back lightly, laughter spilling out of my mouth.

"rudy." i smiled as he walked up to me, wrapping his arms tightly around me. "hi pretty." he traced his thumb along my jawline.

"hi madison." elaine walked over, rudy huffing before moving back a bit.

"bye." i smiled, moving over towards my seat in between rudy and drew.

dinner had went on casually, small conversations amongst each-other. maddie had sent me a small wink as she began her own talk with elaine, making up some lie that had her rolling her eyes.

"you liar." she laughed, drinking her water.

"yeah, liars. you would know about that, wouldn't you?" i narrowed my eyes at her, everyone's conversations halting as they turned to us.

she froze before recouping herself and looking at me, "i don't understand."

"so you've never told someone's boyfriend that their girlfriend was cheating on them and fed a bunch of lies for months on end." i spat, watching her face drop and drew choking on his food.

"i don't know what you're talking about, madison." she shrugged, shaking her head consistently.

"c'mon, elaine. don't be such a fucking liar, you know exactly what i'm talking about!" i raised my voice, crossing my fingers at the fact we were in the back of the restaurant. "how could you?"

"because you're a whore! don't you understand! rudy deserved someone that could treat him better then you could. i treated him well, he should've known better then to fuck with you." she said harshly, my fists clenching.

"you're a two faced bitch, elaine. at least i could get a boyfriend without having to steal him from somone."

"whatever." she rolled her eyes, shutting down the argument.

everyone glanced at each other, silence filling the small room. drew lifted up the small plate of brownies, "anyone?"

chase snatched the plate from him before anyone else could, all of us breaking out in laughter except elaine who sat there with a clenched jaw.

rudy slid his hand to rest on my bare thigh, "i'm proud of you." he whispered in my ear, his chin laying comfortably on my shoulder.

"anything for you." i chuckled, moving up to press a smile kiss to his cherry red lips.

the night had went on, drinks passed around, music playing in the back. i had fun, but elaine definitely didn't. everyone felt pissed at her, no matter what she was in the wrong, even she knew it.

"well actually JJ is way better than every other character in the show." rudy argued as we laid under the soft comforter.

"uhm, no. actually ward is the best character." i scoffed, rudy and i busting out in the laughter at my words.

"sure." he nodded, holding his stomach in pain from laughing so much.

life was good, i had released my dream album, gotten back with the boy i couldn't live without, my friends were the best people to live on planet earth.
nothing could ruin this.

rudy kissed my temple before drifting off into his own sleep, breathing heavily as he slept.

this was all i needed.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 !
hi!!!! i got some sad news :(
the next chapter is officially the final chapter of
costars! i am so sad to say goodbye to this
book but it has come to an end.
thank you so much.