𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜. 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿𝘽𝙔𝙀

it's been a month, by far one of the greatest months of my entire life

rudy and i celebrated our one year as an official couple while also celebrating the fact that we were filming again for Outer Banks season 2.

"and thats a shooting star." rudy whispered, our backs against the grass as we laid together.

"mhm." i hummed, closing my eyes.

"make a wish."

with my eyes still shut i thought about my wish, 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿. "okay, i got my wish."

"i got mine too." he snickered, lapping our hands together.

my head rested softly in the crook of his neck, his warm hands resting on my bare stomach. "i'm gonna miss this."

"i'll be back in a couple months." i reassured, i had been moving back to LA since we wouldn't start filming for another couple of months.

"yeah but still." he shrugged, a small sigh passing his lips. "i promise i'll visit." i pressed a small kiss to his temple.

"promise." he linked our pinky fingers together.

"and that's the final bag." i huffed, closing the trunk off my car. rudy leaned against the side of it, a small frown on his face.

"hey." i called, stepping in front of him. "i promised."

"i know, i know." he smiled shortly, kissing me softly as i closed the door to my car.

it has been a year. a lot has changed, i guess i should've updated but everything has been so busy.

i had left outer banks a while ago to finish my career in music, since then rudy and i had cut most of our contact. rumor has it that he is seeing one of the extras, and i'm happy for him. for me it's been actually really well, i had met a new guy in the studio one night and it's been dated ever since.

the point of this is, i always thought i'd end up with rudy. i thought he was my person but i was wrong. i love him and will always care about him no matter what but it's time for me to move on.

time for me to start a new chapter of my life that is ready to be written.

wish you all the best - xoxo madison.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲!
why did this chapter make me so
sad...
yes i know it's short but it's kinda
the whole point.
this was also written in her diary pov.
but just some words from me :)
thank you so so much for all of your
love and support. honestly it encourages
me so much and makes me want to write
more. thank you for loving this book !!
#1 in chasestokes
#2 in madelyncline
#3 in madisonbailey
wow wow wow wow.
i love you always.
thanks for the great memories ❤️ - goodbye...