Chapter 3

"Let's see, here... Class 1-A... Class 1-A... There it is." After many turns of searching, Peter finally found Class 1-A in the big hero school. "If I ever need to be on time. I need to memorize the directions and not be late like before back then of Midtown high and Horizon."

He noticed a familiar face standing front of the door. "Izuku? Hey, Izuku." He walk to him with a smile.

He turns from Peter's attention. "Oh. Parker. Good morning."

"You pass the exam. Congrats."

"Thank you. Same to you." Izuku said, and look back at the big door. "What a big door for this class to have."

"Must be for other people that has their Quirks manifest in different physical ways of their appearance." Peter said. "So, you ready?" He ask Midoriya.

"Uh, Yeah." He nodded.

As the two are ready to step in the room and to meet their new classmates.

Izuku open the door as the two enter the room. All the students are filling in and socializing before class starts. Peter sees a floating female U.A uniform. A blonde boy with a very thick tail of reminding why the door is so big. Another blonde boy, but with a lightning bolt-shaped streak of black on his hair. A girl that is all pink from top to bottom with horns having a conversation with a boy with red hair. A short boy with purple hair, his style seems resemble as grapes.

"Take your foot off your desk right now!" Said a familiar voice that demands someone.

"Huh~?"

"Your disrespecting school property, you cretin."

The blonde only scoffed. "Like I care of a extra. What school did you go?"

"Somei private high. My name is Tenya Iida." He answered. "Why does that matter?"

"Somei? You're not only just a extra. You're one of the damn elites. You think you are better than me? Its going to be fun to crush you and blow you up."

"C-crushing me? Blowing me up?" Iida stepped back. "You are here to be a hero, and might become an Avenger? How awful. What would Captain America say about this?"

"Like I care about some old man with no Quirk and just carrying a trash can lid." He roll his eyes.

Peter and Izuku was not expecting to see explosive hands and glasses in the same classroom they are a sign.

The blonde then notice at the entrance door. Iida turn and follow his gaze as he saw the pair.

"You two..." Tenya call out the pair, which brings some students attention to them from the entrance. Izuku straightens up.

"Oh, um..." Izuku stammers.

"Uh, hi." Peter let out a weak wave.

Tenya approaches the paired, and for Peter remembering the teen with the serious attitude during the exam. "Greetings, I'm Tenya Iida, I am from-"

"We heard you." Izuku cut him off. "I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you."

Iida turns to Peter. "And what's your name?"

"I'm Peter Parker. I came all the way from Queens, New York. And I was the person who sat next to you in our assigned seats back in the orientation for the entrance exam."

"Parker and Midoriya, the two of you realized there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you?"

"What?" Midoriya said.

"Say what?" Confused Peter.

"The two of you must be very perceptive. I... I had no idea. I misjudged you both and I want to apologize to the two of you the way I behave at the exam. I hate to admit it. You two are better than me."